Unholy Magician card

Crucker

I tried my best to make this card perfect.I think the picture doesn't match with the yugioh pictures very much.

[img]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/2926/383897.jpg[/img]

Description:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Spellcaster-Type Monsters from your graveyard.While this card is face-up on the field, Trap cards cannot be activated.When a Spell card is activated place one Spell Counter on this card(max.4).If this card would be destroyed, remove 2 Spell Counters instead.

What do you think?

At first, after a sign (like . , ; : ) comes an empty place. Like this. That isn't in your card :)

The effect is good, but I should lower its ATK a bit (and with that, its level). The picture isn't that great either, but you said that yourself. I have no great pics either. And a bit of OCG errors (like Graveyard).

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, Trap Cards cannot be activated. When a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card(max.4). If this card would be destroyed, remove 2 Spell Counters instead.

Not very creative effect. It just the Spellcaster type of Jinzo, and have immune effect. so the effect is plain, if you add some modified. then this card will be good for supporting a Spellcaster-Type

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Spellcaster-Type monsters from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, Trap Cards cannot be activated. When a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card(max.4). If this card would be destroyed, remove 2 Spell Counters instead.

Not very creative effect. It just the Spellcaster type of Jinzo, and have immune effect. so the effect is plain, if you add some modified. then this card will be good for supporting a Spellcaster-Type

Archived