FINISHED! Retrain that Vanilla #2

VoicesOfChaos

Week 2! I hope for more entries.

Rules

1: All general YCM rules apply.

2: Serious card submissions.

3: Most contest I do accept written cards will be accepted but this will be an exception since art will be provided.

4: I prefer cards PMed to me rather then posted here. When contest ends I will post all entries.

5: 3 qualities I score based upon- creativity, balance, and playability.

Entry Fee = 1 point.

Prizes

1st: 10 points + 2 reps.

2nd: 5 point + 1 reps.

3rd: 2 points.

For the last contest I was asked if a pot was involved. I personally am against doing this but I would like to hear feedback if anyone is interested in doing a pot for furture contests?

Deadline = Monday March 28st.

Task

Quite simple. I post a really old normal monster that nobody today would ever play with. You send me a retrained version with the same Attribute, type, ATK, DEF, and level but also with an effect! Optionally you may also send 1 support card of any card type (Fusion, Synchro, Spell, Trap, etc.) to support the retrained version and maybe the original.

This week's card will be.....

300px-FiendReflection2LOB-NA-C-1E.jpg

FIEND REFLECTION #2

This card has a lot of potenial with its art and flavor text. Remember your card must be LIGHT, Winged Beast, 1100 ATK, 1400 DEF, and level 4. You can add any effect you wish including being a Tuner, Gemini, Spirit, Flip:, etc. Also you can use the exact same art as the card, I do not score art.

So please send in your entries! Showcase your creativity! Next week I will showcase all the entries and select the winners. As well as begin Retrain that Vanilla #3!

Contestants

Psychic Almight

Sorin Markov

Maha Guns

Darkplant

Waterwhip

Gister Knows

ANBU

The Wicked one

Dwarven King

I will join, points sent!

Had to do a written card, I'm on my iPod.

Fiend Reflection #2

LIGHT

Level 4

Winged-Beast/Effect

Once per turn, if this is the only monster on the field, you can Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Winged-Beast type monster from your hand or deck. When a monster Summoned by this card's effect is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Fiend Reflection # 1" from your hand or deck.

1100/1400

I don't know if Fiend reflection #1 is a card, but I assume it is.

Where is everyone, any ideas, cos this contest is absolutely awesome

Guest Sorin Markov

y not point sent card will be up in a moment.

I will join, points sent!

Had to do a written card, I'm on my iPod.

Fiend Reflection #2

LIGHT

Level 5

Winged-Beast/Effect

Once per turn, if this is the only monster on the field, you can Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Winged-Beast type monster from your hand or deck. When a monster Summoned by this card's effect is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Fiend Reflection # 1" from your hand or deck.

1100/1400

It got to be the same Level as the Orginal, a level 4.

Guest Sorin Markov

[spoiler= My Entry]100775t.jpg[spoiler= Card's Lore]Once per turn when your opponent summons a monster to his/her side of the field you can activate one of these effects.

-You can Special Summon up to 2 level 4 or lower Winged Beast monster to the field in Face-up Atk.

-You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster to the field in face-up Atk.

Fiend Reflection is a japanese only card.

Fiend Reflection #1

Thank you for the compliment.

I have added all 4 contestants so far to the bottom of the first posts.

More contestants are still welcomed!

My entry:

[spoiler=Card]115072z.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when your opponent summoned a monster sucessfully. When this card is sucessfully Special Summoned by its own effect, you can select 1 monster from your Hand or Graveyard and Special Summon it. Each time your opponent activtes a Spell/Trap card, place 1 "Reflection Counter" on this card. By removing 2 "Reflection Counter"s from this card, you can select 1 Spell/Trap card on the field and destroy it. You can activate this effect during either player's turn.

Not sure why we are not suppose to tell him. Just copy the picture in MS Paint and use a cropping tool to cut out the art box. Copy that and then open a new Paint file and paste it there. Final step is save.

If you really want I could do it for you but this current second I am feeling pretty lazy.

I'll send my points after this post.

[spoiler=Card]

377922b.jpg

Lore - Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Reflected Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 "Reflected Token" you control instead. As long as this card is on the field, "Reflected Token" cannot be destroyed, except by this card's effect. Once per turn, you can tribute any number of "Reflected Tokens" you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Deck with a level equal to the combined levels of the tributed "Reflected Tokens".

Also, if anyone needs the picture, here's the link to it.

You're Welcome

[spoiler=My Entry]181739.jpg

Once per turn if this card is attacked you can pay 500 LP per level of the attacking monster to special summon a Fiend-Type monster from the graveyard. When a monster is summoned it loses its effect and is summoned in defence mode. When the summoned monster is destroyed it is sent out of play.

[spoiler=I guess everyone's posting their cards here so..]2wbwznn.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Once per turn place 1 "Fiend Mirror" Counter on this card for each Level 4 or higher monster card on your opponents side of the Field. Once per turn you can Remove any number of "Fiend Mirror" Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard whose level is equal to or less than the amount of "Fiend Mirror" Counters Removed.

Metro Fiend Reflection #2

LIGHT / Level 4 / Winged Beast / Effect

ATK 1100 / DEF 1400

When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control to add 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can remove from play this card and 1 other Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard. When the Special Summoned monster is destroyed, it is removed from play instead and you take 300 damage for each card you control.

my entry, i just can do written in my condition. hope you understand :)

Archived