Closed] Zach's Icon Wasteland

Kakashi Hatake

Guest • Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω •

Logo-1.png?t=1300766148

In case you haven't figured it out already, this is a Shop that sells Icons. "What is an Icon?", you might ask? Well, first I'd say that an Icon is that little 100x100 picture that is right under your name, then I would tell you to stop asking stupid questions. ;D Here, "we" sell any 100x100 or 150x150 Icon or Profile Photo that you might need. Each Icon "we" make is guaranteed to be 100% Custom Made and up to, if not above, current standards. If you are not satisfied with your order, then you shouldn't have ordered it, *cough* I mean, "we" will remake it for you, FREE of charge!

We have very few Rules, but please do take a gander over towards that Section. We also usually have "Special Deals" going all the time, so make sure to check out that Section! After you have ordered, please wait 1 hour to a day, then check the "Completed Orders" Spoiler below. DO NOT expect your Icon to be posted anywhere else in this thread.

All orders are 10p!

[spoiler=Announcements]

Shop opens at 12:00pm March 22! Before then will be Q&A time :D

•We are OPEN!

[spoiler=For Hire?]

If you want to work here, then the only services I plan to be offered from this Shop are Icons and Tags. Maybe Logos sometime in the future, so you must do one of those two things to work here. Please fill out the form below and PM it to me. Do not post it into this thread, dig?

What Do You Make? (Tags, Icons):

Examples (At least 3):

Order Form:

[spoiler=Waiting List]

Rules

All original YCM rules apply.

Please pay the worker who completed your order. Not me, unless I completed your order.

Do not rush me.

DO NOT demand! Because I ain't a fink, dig?

Please do not order more than [3] Icons per day.

I have the right to turn down your order if it breaks any of the above rules.

For the "One Week Free Card", you must post in this thread that you will be ordering it, pay the points, then I will send you a Special Card with your name on it. YOU MUST KEEP THIS IN YOUR SIG OR I WILL FORGET THAT YOU ORDERED IT AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND!

[spoiler=Forms]

Icon Size (100x100 - 150x150):

Render/Stock Image:

Text:

Details (Please!):

[spoiler=Examples]

Geass_Icon1.png?t=1300765942Hitsigiku_Avi1-1.png?t=1300765970Yuffie_Icon1.png?t=1300765997Ranger_Icon1.png?t=1300766071Mugen_Icon1.png?t=1300766097Kakashi_aviSakura.png?t=1300766123

[spoiler=Completed Orders]

Genuine_Icon1.png?t=1300819676SFW_Icon1.png?t=1300821159Genuine_Icon2.png?t=1300909421Genuine_Icon3.jpg?t=1300909412Phoenix_Icon1.png?t=1300909461Phoenix_Icon2.png?t=1300909465LZ_Icon1.png?t=1300914146LZ_Icon2.png?t=1300914221

EXAMPLE CARD!

Free_Card.png?t=1300766482

[spoiler=Special Deals!!]

Pay 200p and get a Week Free Icons Card!

Order at least [2] Bleach, Naruto, or Fullmetal Alchemist Icons and get [1] Free Icon of your choice.

So Every Week if i pay 200 points(once) i get a weekly icon?

Basically, if you pay 200p then you get free icons for that whole week. Clear?

It didn't say that when i was looking at there >.> but ok

I know and I'm sorry. I'll go ahead and get started on it so that it will be ready right at opening time, dig? ^^

Icon Size (100x100 - 150x150): 100x100

Render/Stock Image: http://i51.tinypic.com/2cwolkj.png

Text: N/A

Details (Please!): Blue&White Maybe in the same style as the first 'completed order', but if you can think of anything better.

Icon Size (100x100 - 150x150): 100x100

Render/Stock Image: http://i55.tinypic.com/jiygxv.png

Text: Letter Bee

Details (Please!): A night-ish theme? Maybe have the hat hanging or sitting somewhere? W/e floats your boat.

Do I pay before or after? I didn't see anything, but I did kinda skim a bit. I think this is my first time ordering anything from you. =\

Do I pay before or after? I didn't see anything, but I did kinda skim a bit. I think this is my first time ordering anything from you. =\

Either.^^ I'm about to post your two.

Alright, guys and gals of YCM, I got some news for 'ya! First of all, this Shop will be closing down pretty soon. Short lived, I know. Second of all, I will be starting The Icon Wasteland Official Archive soon as well! This Shop will not close until I have the Archive completed. The Archive will offer free Requests, Advertising, and whatever I can think of between now and then. Lastly, because every Shop I have ever started were this short lived, I will not be opening any more Shops, probably ever, and I will stick with the Archive for a lot longer than the last.

I WILL still be filling orders in this Shop until then!

I hope you cats are looking forward to the Archive, and It should be posted in "Showcase" as soon as possible! Just a heads up, dig?

Archived