burning passion of the light hearted fiends they destory with non battle tatics of unsual powers

judedudemude

[Spoiler=Burning Passion Monsters Lore]
Burning Passion Monsters Lore
If you have a Monster with "Burning Passion" in its name on your side of the Field, you can Special Summon this Monster. Once Per Turn both Players combine their respective Deck, Graveyard and, Removed From Play then shuffled their respective Decks. if this Card is removed form the Field deal Damage to your Opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards in your Opponent's Deck X 50. during every End Phases you must Tributed 1 Monster with "Burning Passion" in its name or destroy this card."

or something like that ill add more and more surrport later on
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Burning Passion Giro - San]
[img]http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/2093/248746g.jpg[/img]
Burning Passion Giro - San
lore
If you have a Monster with "Burning Passion" in its name on your side of the Field, you can Special Summon this Monster. Once Per Turn both player combine their respective Deck, Graveyard and, Removed From Play then shuffled their respective Decks. if this Card is removed form the Field deal Damage to your Opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards in your Opponent's Deck X 50. during every End Phases you must Tributed 1 Monster with "Burning Passion" in its name or destroy this card."
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=My Burning Passion Rejected]
[img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8437/248746cm.jpg[/img]
My Burning Passion Rejected
lore
When you have 2 or more Cards in your Hand and your Opponent activates a Card Effect you can Removed From Play your entire Hand, to Negate the Effect of your Opponent's Card Effect and Destory that Card.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Burning Passion Of Unfaithfull Magic]
[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5958/248746.jpg[/img]
Burning Passion Of Unfaithfull Magic
lore
both Players can Removed Form Play 3 Cards in thier Hand to Removed From Play 1 Card on the Field.
[/Spoiler]

please rate / comment / suggestion / hate / etc.

rep will be giving out for comments (on topic comments)

[Spoiler=Forcing Burning Passion Within]
[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5958/248746.jpg[/img]
Forcing Burning Passion Within
lore
when a Card with "Burning Passion" in its name is removed form the Field, return 1 Card in your Opponent's Hand to your Opponent's Deck, then your Opponent's Deck is Shuffled.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Forcing Burning Passion Of Demonic Song]
[img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/5530/248746i.jpg[/img]
Forcing Burning Passion Of Demonic Song
lore
Draw 3 Cards, Then Return 3 Cards on your Side of the Field if you can not Inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your Life Points, your Deck is then Shuffled.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=Burning Passion Of Reality Realm]
[img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8358/248746t.jpg[/img]
Burning Passion Of Reality Realm
lore
Once Per Turn both Players combine their respective Deck, Graveyard and, Removed From Play then shuffled their respective Decks. if this Card is removed form the Field deal Damage to your Opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards in your Opponent's Deck X 25. during every End Phases you must Tributed 1 Card with "Burning Passion" in its name on your side of the Field or destroy this card."
[/Spoiler]

i usually make alot of effect/other monster with little surrport

but i figure to make soem surrport now then a few more monster laters

the first monster is well intended to have 3 copies in the deck and to be used together for a stacking effect to finninsh the duel quickly

and for anyone who may think this is OP'ed or UP'ed it sort of balance because you can deal a good amount of damage and wipe the field hand graveyard removed form play back to the owners deck

and the drawbacks are most of the effects requires you to clean your field hand graveyard removed form play as well (leave you open)

most of the monsters are weak (battle wise and defense wise) and thier effects require to give up 1 monster on your side of the field so anthor open spot for direct damage

OK, I guess I'll help you out here. I'll fix OCG errors and give you an overall rate. K?

If you [s]have a Monster with "Burning Passion" in its name on your side of the Field[/s] [b]control a "Burning Passion" monster[/b], you can Special Summon this [b]m[/b]onster [b]From where though?[/b]. Once [b]p[/b]er [b]t[/b]urn[b],[/b] [b]When, Main Phase? Standby Phase? It's confusing if you don't state when.[/b] both player[b]s[/b] combine their respective Deck, Graveyard[b],[/b] and[s],[/s] [b]cards that are[/b] [b]r[/b]emoved [b]f[/b]rom [b]p[/b]lay [b]and form a new Deck. Both players then shuffle[/b] their respective Decks. [b]I[/b]f this [b]c[/b]ard is removed form the [b]f[/b]ield [s]deal Damage to your Opponent's Life Points[/s] [b]your opponent takes damage[/b] equal to the number of cards in [s]your Opponent's[/s] [b]his/her[/b] Deck [b]x[/b]50. [b]D[/b]uring [s]every[/s] [b]each of your[/b] End Phases you must Tribute[s]d[/s] 1 [b]"Burning Passion"[/b] [b]m[/b]onster [s]with in its name[/s] or destroy this card.[s]"[/s]

The card seems OP, since it continues to recycle both player's cards, and who cares if it has 0 for both stats? When it gets destroyed, your opponent takes somewhere around 1500 damage. AND, you can special summon it from your hand. The pic isn't too great, since it has a boring black background.

Picture and name: 7/10
OCG: 6/10
Creativity and effect: 9.5/10
Balance: 6/10
Total: 7.125/10

[s]When[/s] [b]You can only activate this card if[/b] you have 2 or more [b]c[/b]ards in your [b]h[/b]and[b].[/b] [s]and your Opponent activates a Card Effect you can Removed From Play your entire Hand,[/s] [b]Remove your hand from play[/b] to [b]n[/b]egate the [b]e[/b]ffect of [b]an[/b] [b]o[/b]pponent's [b]c[/b]ard [s]Effect[/s] and [b]d[/b]estory [s]that Card[/s] [b]it[/b].

It seems costy to remove your entire hand from play, but unlike seven tools of the bandit, it can negate any card, not just traps. I kinda like it, but the pic is kinda suckish. Nothing special.

Creativity and effect: 7.5/10
Balance: 8/10

Burning Passion of Unfaithful[s]l[/s] Magic

[b]B[/b]oth [b]p[/b]layers can [b]r[/b]emove[s]d[/s] [b]cards in their hand[/b] [b]fro[/b]m [b]p[/b]lay 3 to Remove[s]d[/s] 1 [b]c[/b]ard on the [b]f[/b]ield [b]f[/b]rom [b]p[/b]lay.

A spelling mistake in the title? Oh dear... the effect OCG is poor as well. It's not very creative, and I don't see any major use for it. It's pretty useless. Nothing else to say, because it's pretty boring. The pic is also pretty squished.

Picture and name: 6.5/10
OCG: 5.5/10
Creativity and effect: 6/10
Balance: 7/10
Total: 6.25

Overall:
The OCG for all the cards was below average. Many phrases were incorrectly said, and there were a lot of unneeded capital letters. There were also a few spelling errors. The pictures for all three cards were mediocre, they really weren't too good. The balance was up and down for all the cards, and the concept of the cards is very faint. What do the cards do? How do they work? Do they rely on anything?

Your overall rating:
Pictures and names: 6.8[u]3[/u]
OCG: 5.8[u]3[/u]
Creativity and effects: 7.[u]6[/u]
Total: 6.8[u]3[/u]

And don't forget...
[quote]rep will be giving out for comments (on topic comments)[/quote]

[quote name='MechaSanphred' timestamp='1300830478' post='5090062']
OK, I guess I'll help you out here. I'll fix OCG errors and give you an overall rate. K?

If you [s]have a Monster with "Burning Passion" in its name on your side of the Field[/s] [b]control a "Burning Passion" monster[/b], you can Special Summon this [b]m[/b]onster [b]From where though?[/b]. Once [b]p[/b]er [b]t[/b]urn[b],[/b] [b]When, Main Phase? Standby Phase? It's confusing if you don't state when.[/b] both player[b]s[/b] combine their respective Deck, Graveyard[b],[/b] and[s],[/s] [b]cards that are[/b] [b]r[/b]emoved [b]f[/b]rom [b]p[/b]lay [b]and form a new Deck. Both players then shuffle[/b] their respective Decks. [b]I[/b]f this [b]c[/b]ard is removed form the [b]f[/b]ield [s]deal Damage to your Opponent's Life Points[/s] [b]your opponent takes damage[/b] equal to the number of cards in [s]your Opponent's[/s] [b]his/her[/b] Deck [b]x[/b]50. [b]D[/b]uring [s]every[/s] [b]each of your[/b] End Phases you must Tribute[s]d[/s] 1 [b]"Burning Passion"[/b] [b]m[/b]onster [s]with in its name[/s] or destroy this card.[s]"[/s]

The card seems OP, since it continues to recycle both player's cards, and who cares if it has 0 for both stats? When it gets destroyed, your opponent takes somewhere around 1500 damage. AND, you can special summon it from your hand. The pic isn't too great, since it has a boring black background.

Creativity and effect: 9.5/10
Balance: 6/10

[s]When[/s] [b]You can only activate this card if[/b] you have 2 or more [b]c[/b]ards in your [b]h[/b]and[b].[/b] [s]and your Opponent activates a Card Effect you can Removed From Play your entire Hand,[/s] [b]Remove your hand from play[/b] to [b]n[/b]egate the [b]e[/b]ffect of [b]an[/b] [b]o[/b]pponent's [b]c[/b]ard [s]Effect[/s] and [b]d[/b]estory [s]that Card[/s] [b]it[/b].

It seems costy to remove your entire hand from play, but unlike seven tools of the bandit, it can negate any card, not just traps. I kinda like it, but the pic is kinda suckish. Nothing special.

Creativity and effect: 7.5/10
Balance: 8/10

[b]B[/b]oth [b]p[/b]layers can [b]r[/b]emove[s]d[/s] [b]cards in their hand[/b] [b]fro[/b]m [b]p[/b]lay 3 to Remove[s]d[/s] 1 [b]c[/b]ard on the [b]f[/b]ield [b]f[/b]rom [b]p[/b]lay.

A spelling mistake in the title? Oh dear... the effect OCG is poor as well. It's not very creative, and I don't see any major use for it. It's pretty useless. Nothing else to say, because it's pretty boring. The pic is also pretty squished.

OCG: 5.5/10
Creativity and effect: 6/10
Total: 6.25

Overall:
The OCG for all the cards was below average. Many phrases were incorrectly said, and there were a lot of unneeded capital letters. There were also a few spelling errors. The pictures for all three cards were mediocre, they really weren't too good. The balance was up and down for all the cards, and the concept of the cards is very faint. What do the cards do? How do they work? Do they rely on anything?

Your overall rating:
Pictures and names: 6.8[u]3[/u]
OCG: 5.8[u]3[/u]
Creativity and effects: 7.[u]6[/u]
Total: 6.8[u]3[/u]

And don't forget...
[/quote]

i allways need some one to fix the ocg

the monster was intended to use it self for the effect plus it a weak monster so if you do manage to use anthor monster this monster can be destoryed in battle very veryt easy so more or less use its effect then ditch it and that a reason for the special summon as well
so you can normal summon so you have something to defend your self

this is a redone version of soloem judgement the monsters can only recycle the every thing except the field and hand so this card and a few others help that out

remember that the whole idea behind this is to keep you opponent deck full to deal damage to em so the monster help with the most of that and the damage dealing but the surrport help with the field and hand aspect

like i said before this is a way to keep your opponent deck full (by giving him a chance to destory a card on the field)
the hand and field will be the hardest part to put back in the deck for the monster effect

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1300836424' post='5090299']
i allways need some one to fix the ocg

the monster was intended to use it self for the effect plus it a weak monster so if you do manage to use anthor monster this monster can be destoryed in battle very veryt easy so more or less use its effect then ditch it and that a reason for the special summon as well
so you can normal summon so you have something to defend your self
[/quote]

Cool, but all of today's sets contain a main idea. Like some decks focus on burning life points, destroying cards, or some others. A real life example would either be [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Morphtronic]Morphtronics[/url], which focus on starting with low stats, but have effects and equips to rely on that massively boost them to reach OTKs. I also like the [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Watt]Watts[/url], since they focus on negating effects and slowing down your opponent leaving him/her with few options.
Unfortunately, I don't see much play style or main idea in these cards, it just seems like a couple of cards with similar names. I see something to do with RFP effects, but I think some strategic effects need to be added. Then this would become a really good set.

[quote name='MechaSanphred' timestamp='1300836983' post='5090329']
Cool, but all of today's sets contain a main idea. Like some decks focus on burning life points, destroying cards, or some others. A real life example would either be [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Morphtronic]Morphtronics[/url], which focus on starting with low stats, but have effects and equips to rely on that massively boost them to reach OTKs. I also like the [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Watt]Watts[/url], since they focus on negating effects and slowing down your opponent leaving him/her with few options.
Unfortunately, I don't see much play style or main idea in these cards, it just seems like a couple of cards with similar names. I see something to do with RFP effects, but I think some strategic effects need to be added. Then this would become a really good set.
[/quote]

the idea is to give up the cards in your hand and the field to sennd all your opponent's card back to your opponent's deck then deal direct damage to your opponent life points equal to the numbers of cards in your opponets deck

the monster take care of the graveyard removed from play
the surrport take care of the field and hand

this deck depends on stacking effects for even more effect

example combine Forcing Burning Passion Within, Forcing Burning Passion Of Demonic Song and, Burning Passion Giro - San

Here we go, rate for new cards:

Forcing Burning Passion Within

[b]W[/b]hen a "Burning Passion" [b]c[/b]ard [s]with in its name[/s] is removed form the [b]f[/b]ield, return 1 [b]c[/b]ard in your [b]o[/b]pponent's [b]h[/b]and to [s]your Opponent's[/s] [b]his/her[/b] Deck[b].[/b] [b]Y[/b]our [b]o[/b]pponent's Deck is then [b]s[/b]huffled.

I can see a little usefulness in this, and it seems fair. It also fits pretty well with your theme. I can't see the picture, though, since the card I see is Burning Passion of Unfaithfull Magic. I won't rate the picture, but I'll rate the name.

Picture and name: 8/10
Creativity and effect: 7/10
Balance: 9/10
Total: 7.5/10

Forcing Burning Passion Of Demonic Song

Draw 3 [b]c[/b]ards, [b]t[/b]hen [b]r[/b]eturn 3 [b]c[/b]ards on your [s]Side of the[/s] [b]f[/b]ield[b]. Where do you return it to though? Hand? Deck?[/b] [b]I[/b]f you can not[b],[/b] [s]Inflict[/s] [b]you take[/b] 1000 [s]points of Direct[/s] [b]d[/b]amage [s] to your Life Points[/s][b].[/b] [b]Y[/b]our Deck is then [b]s[/b]huffled.

It's okay, a strong downside makes it good and a little weak as well. A few mess-ups in the OCG, but it's OK, and not too hard to fix. The pic isn't too great, and doesn't really connect to the "Song" in the name.

OCG: 6.5/10
Creativity and effect: 7/10
Balance: 8.5/10
Total: 7.25/10

Burning Passion Of Reality Realm

Well, the OCG is basically the same is your first card, so fixes are above in my original post. So, it's nothing special, just a weaker version of a pre-made card. I can tell that you just copied and pasted the lore, because there's the EXACT same mistakes, even that quotation mark at the end. When someone gives an OCG fix, you fix the OCG. The picture is a little odd, and it looks squished. It also has this random spiral in the middle, which messes it up.

Creativity and effect: 5/10
Balance: 9/10
Total: 6.625/10

Overall: In the OCG, you used many unneeded capitals, and some phrases weren't said properly. The pictures either didn't match the names, or were low quality. These cards were pretty creative, but the Burning Passion Of Reality Realm was just a copy-and-paste of the monster, so it's pretty useless. Normally, the new cards were pretty well balanced, though.

Your overall rating for the new cards:
Picture and name: 7.1[u]6[/u]
OCG: 6.1[u]6[/u]
Creativity and effect: 6.[u]3[/u]
Balance: 8.8[u]3[/u]

Archived