yugioh card maker

zyle269952

i just got some suggestions or the YCM. ok first if we make realstic cards, the maker should come with the back of a card. secnd, this may take a while, but somehow, get the holographic paper so when we print it out, its look likes its a rare or super rare. third, make the cards actual size. instead of them being 150% bigger than cards would really be. thats all for now.

I see what your saying, but I made a much more simple way of gettting the cards real sized, it took me a few print outs to get a template to the exact size of a real YuGiOh card, and it just so happens that the template is the back of a YuGiOh card, which I got off Google, I have emailed this to other members before, and if you have Microsoft Word, I will email you it with your permission :D The template is east to use, steps;

1. Make your card and either save it from the card page or host it at the full size in your cards folder (I recommend every one of you Card Maker's has one of these folders too)

2. Open up the template, all it is is a blank document with one picture of a real-sized YuGiOh Card back.

3. Either by copying it from an open Jpeg file, or Inserting from the document, this can be done by going to the 'Insert' dropdown (Near 'File', 'Edit', 'View', etc.), select 'Picture' from the list of options on the dropdown, then select 'From File', then browse for your card.

4. The card will appear somewhere on your document, put it next to the picture of Card Back and resize until they are the same.

5. Print out the card pieces, cut them out, and glue 'em together. For maximum effect, put a piece of card (sturdy paper) in between your two card pieces, this will make it sturdy like your real YuGiOh cards!

Glad to be of service! 8)

Archived