King's Greed

tonto851

i dont understand what are you trying to say?

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1300829882' post='5090040']
Draw power in Yugioh is the single most powerful mechanic you really need to be careful about when making cards. Reduce it to max. 2.
[/quote]

what do you mean?

[quote name='Gorbor25' timestamp='1300829997' post='5090044']
Good Idea, Needs a better picture, bad ocg. 7/10
[/quote]
what is ocg?

For corrections
"Tribute 1 mosnter you control. Pick up 5 cards from your deck and Special Summon all Warrior-type monsters. Destroy them during your End Phase and you cannot conduct your next 2 Battle Phases."
Either way, this card is waaay to broken, if you see cards like this, it usually has some specific condition and lets you draw 2 cards max

[quote name='RockerXD' timestamp='1300849849' post='5090899']
For corrections
"Tribute 1 mosnter you control. Pick up 5 cards from your deck and Special Summon all Warrior-type monsters. Destroy them during your End Phase and you cannot conduct your next 2 Battle Phases."
Either way, this card is waaay to broken, if you see cards like this, it usually has some specific condition and lets you draw 2 cards max
[/quote]

Well what is your point? What the hell do you mean OCG and what you mean broken i wanted my card to be like this so there is no corrections -_-

[quote name='tonto851' timestamp='1301001748' post='5094122']
Well what is your point? What the hell do you mean OCG and what you mean broken i wanted my card to be like this so there is no corrections -_-
[/quote]
OCG is the grammar [the words and phrasing] you need to use when making cards so that what you say can be applied to the rules of the game. Your Capitals and phrasing are a bit off and could be confused if the card was made[?].

The reason it is broken [really easily abused to win games] is because you can draw 5 cards for such little cost. If you had 3 of these in your hand thats a 15 card draw, with a special summon effect to boot.

Any card that has a draw effect has to be really balanced, since drawing cards effectively leads to every other effect. Especially if your talking about more than a 2 card draw.

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1301004702' post='5094245']
OCG is the grammar [the words and phrasing] you need to use when making cards so that what you say can be applied to the rules of the game. Your Capitals and phrasing are a bit off and could be confused if the card was made[?].

The reason it is broken [really easily abused to win games] is because you can draw 5 cards for such little cost. If you had 3 of these in your hand thats a 15 card draw, with a special summon effect to boot.

Any card that has a draw effect has to be really balanced, since drawing cards effectively leads to every other effect. Especially if your talking about more than a 2 card draw.
[/quote]
well if you special summon any warrior monsters you cant attack for 2 turns, 5 i would probally change to 2-3 anyway im new so you cant rly have such a giant arguement about it oh and just because im new doesnt mean i dont no anything about yugioh

Archived