[Finished]~~**Anime Funnyland**~~ | A Anime Contest | Please Join ^^

Kuroda Kaito

Hello everyone :lol: , well after the successful of my 1st Contest, i decide to make another one. This time, it's all about Anime :) . Well as you know there are a lot of Anime in the world like Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Soul Eater, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, ........ :o . This will become the challenge for our contestants. Here are some rules :

-All YCM rules apply

-No spamming, swearing

-No bad words

-This contest will contain 10 contestants, 4 Rounds which will be 4 different Animes

-You must type YO in your entry post to show you read the rules

-Any member who post their card after the deadline, will be auto-eliminate

-Each contestant will make a card of any Anime they like but it'll have to follow the task or you have to make it again

-Members who entry must pay 15 points to the pot, donations are always welcome ;)

-Each round 2 contestants will eliminated

-As you know i'm not good at OCG so i'll need 2 judges, anyone who want to become judge (must be 3 star or above), PM me ^^

[spoiler=Contestants]

1)Spoon

2)AsterikcAde

3)The Genuine

4)Chaos Sonic

5)Master Cyclone

6)#Sasuke Uchiha#

7)ANBU

8)Venom

9)Hanzo Hattori

10)Dwaren King

[spoiler=Judges]

-.:Gister Knows:

-Maha Guns

[spoiler=Tasks]

[spoiler=Round 1]

Task : Make 2 Monsters from what Anime you like that work together to swarm the field

DEADLINE : 24th of April

[spoiler=Entered Cards]

[spoiler=Spoon]

234848.jpg

1 "Marine" Tuner + 1 or more "Marine" non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. You can only control 1 face-up "Fleet Admiral of the Marine - Sengoku". During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your Normal Draw, you can Special Summon 2 "Marine Soldier Tokens" (Warrior-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in face-up Attack Position. You cannot Normal, Flip or Special Summon during the turn this effect is activated. Once per turn, during either player's Main Phase, you can Tribute 1 "Marine Soldier Token" you control to activate the corresponding effect:

-During your turn: Special Summon 1 "Vice Admiral of the Marine" monster from your Graveyard. It's effects are negated.

-During your opponent's turn: "Admiral of the Marine" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

234848i.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 "Marine" monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Marine" monster from your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Marine" monster, you can select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. It's effects are negated until the End Phase (including in the Graveyard).

[spoiler=Angry Bird]

317901.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn, place 1 Persona Counter on this card.(Max. 2) This card gains 300 ATK for each Persona Counter on it. You can remove 1 Persona Counter on this card to Special Summon 1 "Persona - Abel" from your hand.

317901d.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by the effects of "Shin Kanzato". When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 "Shin Kanzato" you control. As long as this card is face-up on the field, its ATK becomes 3000 and its effects is negated. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a "Shin Kanzato is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon it.

[spoiler=Chaos Sonic]

85176.jpg

85176.jpg

[spoiler=AsterikcAde]

70725d.jpg

Lore : When you summon this card, you may Special Summon 1 "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon" from your Hand or Deck. You can only control 1 "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina" on the Field, if your Opponent controls a face up "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina", destroy all face up "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina" monsters on the Field. If a face up "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon" is face up on either side of the Field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (apply damage calculation normally). At either player's Standby Phase, you may search your Deck for 1 Machine-Type Union Monster and Special Summon it equipping it to this card. If you choose to do this, you may draw 1 card.

70725i.jpg

Lore : When you summon this card, you may Special Summon 1 "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina" from your Hand or Deck. You can only control 1 "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon" on the Field, if your Opponent controls a face up "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon", destroy all face up "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon" monsters on the Field. If a face up "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina" is face up on either side of the Field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (apply damage calculation normally). At either player's Standby Phase, you may search your Deck for 1 Machine-Type Union Monster and Special Summon it equipping it to this card. If you choose to do this, you may draw 1 card. If a face up "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina" is sent from the Field to the Graveyard by a card's effect or is removed from the game, tribute this card and Special Summon "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon, Future Destiny" from your Deck or Hand, if you do this, you may Special Summon 1 "Dai Gurren" monster except for "Dai Gurren Alpha - Kamina" and "Dai Gurren Legacy - Simon" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=ANBU]

ohllki.png

Lore : If this card is the only face-up monster on your side of the Field you can Special Summon 1 "Sven Volfied - Sweeper". If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Sven Volfied - Sweeper" Special Summon 1 "Hades" Token [Earth/Level 2/ATK 200/Def 200]. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each "Hades" Token on the Field. If this card would be destroyed as the Result of battle you can destroy a "Hades" Token instead.

25fm4o2.jpg

Lore : If this card is the only face-up monster on your side of the Field you can Special Summon 1 "Train Heartnet - Sweeper". If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Train Heartnet - Sweeper" put 1 "Gadgets" Counter on this card. Increase the DEF of this card by 200 for each "Gadgets" Counter on this card.

[spoiler=Pot]

960 points

[spoiler=Prize]

1st- 50% of the pot

2nd - 30% of the pot

3rd - 20% of the pot

4th - 10% of the pot(extra)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I enter, just a short question: Will the tasks look like "Make a Bleach Card", or will it be more like "Create a card for the hero/protagonist of an anime of your choice", or something completely different?

Well it'll be "Make a Bleach character you like"

Well it'll be "Make a Bleach character you like"

Gnah, then count me out... I mean, for example, if I haven't watched Bleach (I actually have watched the first 100 episodes, but that's besides the point)... what am I going to do? I can't make a faithful represantation with this as a starting point, and you can't expect every contestant to know every anime you know.

Well i'll choose the famous Anime in the world like Bleach, One Piece, Naruto,....Everyone should have watched them before ^^, but if they dont well then i have a way to do it, everyone must list 5 Anime they have watched and i'll choose the most watched Anime of all the contestant and make a task ^^

Well i'll choose the famous Anime in the world like Bleach, One Piece, Naruto,....Everyone should have watched them before ^^, but if they dont well then i have a way to do it, everyone must list 5 Anime they have watched and i'll choose the most watched Anime of all the contestant and make a task ^^

Can't you just leave the choice completely to the contestants? I mean, sure, it's your contest, you make the tasks, but not everybody likes to watch those Shounen Animes, even though they're the ones that are most popular with a wide audience... just my 2 cents, if you're not willing to change it though, then I won't participate.

What do you mean by that, i'm not completely understand ???

Just let us (the contestants) choose what anime the card we make is from, and you're just giving vague directions, like "villain", or "protagonist" or "side character" or an effect that needs to be inherited, a card that needs to be beaten... just not something like "make a Bleach/One Piece/Naruto/Whatever other Anime Card". Got it?

Oh i get it, ok, if that would make a fair contest ^^, i'd appreciate to do it ^^

It would, in my opinion, make the contest more fair, because you give everybody the chance to participate, regardless of how many animes they watched.

EDIT : oh and if i make a task like this "make a Monster from what Anime you like but it must have the effect of destroying Monsters" is that ok???

Yo, something like that would've come to my mind.

So yeah... after that's out of the way... am I in? Points incoming ;)

Archived