My Newest Card

Bulldozer1231

[left][size="4"]This is 1 of my favorite Bleach Characters. I tried to put his powers and abilities into the card. He may be a bit OP, but I'm trying to find a way around that. lol[/size]
[/left]
[center][img]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4176/118828t.jpg[/img]
[/center]

[center][size="4"][b] LORE:[/b][/size]
[/center] [center][size="4"]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 monsters you control and discarding 2 Spell Cards from your hand. This card's summoning can not be negated. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster until the end on your next turn. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to remove from play 1 card on the field. This card cannot attack when this effect is activated.[/size][/center]

[quote]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 monsters you control and discarding 2 Spell Cards from your hand. This card's summoning can not be negated. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to remove from play 1 card on the field. This card cannot attack when this effect is activated.[/quote]
Fix'd. Pretty over powered, this thing's like Chaos Sorcerer + Flame Wingman.

giee it a sword hiunter ability insted so it maxes at 5 and uses you spell and trap zones. so its each time this monster kill a monster on the field and send it ti the grav yard equip it to this card insted. this card gans atk = half the origonal att of the equip monster. oncre per turn u can distry 1 equip monster to distry 1 monster face up on the field. adn make it so its summon can be nigated, sould be alot less op after that. if u remove it negated ability then u might want to add if this card woud be ditroyed by a cad efect you can remove 1 equip card insted.

p.s sorry if there any spellin or ocg errors.

[quote name='Kito' timestamp='1300978978' post='5093427']
giee it a sword hiunter ability insted so it maxes at 5 and uses you spell and trap zones. so its each time this monster kill a monster on the field and send it ti the grav yard equip it to this card insted. this card gans atk = half the origonal att of the equip monster. oncre per turn u can distry 1 equip monster to distry 1 monster face up on the field. adn make it so its summon can be nigated, sould be alot less op after that. if u remove it negated ability then u might want to add if this card woud be ditroyed by a cad efect you can remove 1 equip card insted.

p.s sorry if there any spellin or ocg errors.
[/quote]

I could do all that, but then I wouldn't be sticking to his abilities as defined in the series, which is what I was trying to do. Lol Thanks for the suggestion though.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1300982040' post='5093477']
Make the attack gain last until the end of your next turn, that way you can't just go get a super powered monster after a bit.

Also, give the attack gain some limitations, like only when he destroys a level 6 or lower monster or something.
[/quote]

[size="3"]The limitation idea could work, but the ATK gain effect would be useless if it was an end of turn effect. The only way it would serve any purpose is if he had a double strike ability. I'll work in the limitation tho. Thanks[/size]

[quote name='Bulldozer1231' timestamp='1301929243' post='5113780']
[size="3"]The limitation idea could work, but the ATK gain effect would be useless if it was an end of turn effect. The only way it would serve any purpose is if he had a double strike ability. I'll work in the limitation tho. Thanks[/size]
[/quote]
If it's until the end of you NEXT turn then it works, which is what I said. Doing that basically gives you a powerful beatstick for a turn, but makes it so you can't go crazy with it.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1301959924' post='5114993'] If it's until the end of you NEXT turn then it works, which is what I said. Doing that basically gives you a powerful beatstick for a turn, but makes it so you can't go crazy with it. [/quote] Well that is actually pretty damn good. It makes sense, and it keeps him from being OP. I will definitely make that edit. Thanks a lot.

BTW, sorry 'bout the misunderstanding. Lol

• 1 month later...

Archived