Pot of Proclivity

:bcoe

[img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8801/359185.jpg[/img]

Lore:
Send all cards on the field to the Graveyard only while you control more cards than your opponent. You then draw a number of cards equal to the amount of cards your opponent controlled and your opponent draws a number of cards equal to the amount of cards you controlled. (The maximum number of cards either player can draw by this effect is 3.)

uhm, this card is useful in some conditions, because you said it "send", so rare cards can negate this effect beside that you strict the drawn cards to 3 is the best choices.

balanced and useful, but IDK in where. just personally love this

[quote name='Phantasy Dreamz' timestamp='1300938858' post='5092928']
[center]Ok. Good idea with it. Seems useful in some sitiuations. Goes well with the other "Pot"s.
It's just that I don't see a pot in the picture. Lols. :P
8.10[/center]

-Dreamz-
[/quote]

Ya, finding pictures for "Pot" cards is impossible. I even had to edit these 2 pics together to get something close to what I wanted. I wish more people would draw pics of pots with faces on them :P

[quote name='Maha Guns' timestamp='1300960567' post='5093185']
uhm, this card is useful in some conditions, because you said it "send", so rare cards can negate this effect beside that you strict the drawn cards to 3 is the best choices.

balanced and useful, but IDK in where. just personally love this
[/quote]

Send makes it harder to stop, but I think it might make less abusable to activate as well. If an effect says send to the Graveyard, can you use tokens for that effect and they are just destroyed instead of being sent to the Graveyard or can you just not activate it with them?

Archived