Tech Genius Metal Skeleton

[center][spoiler=Its a Big Image... so I am Keeping it Hidden][img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/2/20/T.G.MetalSkeleton-JP-Anime-5D-NC.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
DARK / Fiend / Effect
2 Stars
1100 ATK / Unknown(?) DEF

Current (Anime) Effect:
When a Synchro Monster on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can also be treated as a Machine-Type monster. When a Spell/Trap Card you control targets this card, you can halve this card's original ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Tech Genus" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon it this turn.

Discuss!!

Personal Opinion:
Incredible card, and good support for T.G. (why must u abreviate such a cool name Konami, why??!?)
This card will probaby see use in a lot of Meta (synchro reliant) Decks... or that is just my opinion
I could use a few in the Deck I am working on making... I need more Level 2 T.G. (non[/center]

Gear Zombie:
You can have 1 face-up Machine-Type monster lose 1000 ATK to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can also be treated as a Machine-Type monster. When a Spell/Trap Card you control targets this card, you can halve this card's original ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Tech Genus" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon it this turn

So few machines in the archtype other than the accels

Drill Fish:
This card can also be treated as a Machine-Type monster. When a Spell/Trap Card you control targets this card, you can halve this card's original ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Tech Genus" Monster Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon it this turn. remaining effects unknown

Does nothing special yet...

Those are what we need for dragon fly (keeping it mono) but still... doesn't matter

Plus, this also works when an opponents synchro is destroyed... nice little special summon for potential 1100 Direct ATK

Archived