Spell and a monster.

Skymiles

Here are 2 more cards, please tell me what you think.

[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/8845/362176r.jpg[/img]

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned look at your opponent's hand. Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for every Spell or Trap card in their hand. Every time a Trap card on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard this card gains 300 ATK points.

[img]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5951/362176w.jpg[/img]

Lore: Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy all Monster cards in Spell and Trap card zones.

Thanks for looking.

Bump

"Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned look at your opponent's hand. Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for every Spell or Trap card in their hand. Every time a Trap card on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard this card gains 300 ATK points."

Hand control meets burn. This is an upgraded version (in a sense) to the fire monarch. I want to say its overpowered, but its not really. Really its only burn damage, 1500-2500 if your lucky and you get to see your opponents hand as a bonus. There's no loses in cards for your opponent and it costs you 2 so I think its ok. 1900 ATK is good too. It would be good in stall burn decks or you could throw it into a Legendary Ocean deck for 1 tribute.

"Lore: Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy all Monster cards in Spell and Trap card zones."

I'd say you could get rid of the cost for this card, the risk of this being a dead draw is cost enough. What cards are you trying to counter with this, Crystal Beasts? You might want to say face-up (if you mean face-up) since there are monster cards you can place face-down in your spell/trap card zone.

The spell card is not working in Staple. Uhm but its no problems, since a lot TCG cards work for anti for some kind of Archetype/Deck type

OCG help:
Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy all Monster Cards in the Spell and Trap Card Zones.

When this card is Normal Summoned, look at your opponent's hand. Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for every Spell or Trap Card in their hand. Every time a Trap Card on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard, this card gains 300 ATK.

Archived