Psychic Contest

EndlessOcean

Okay! this is my first contest!

Rules:

No spamming, trollling, flaming Etc, all normal YCM rules apply.

Criteria to enter: none, everyone is allowed.

Task: Create a Psychic card, that simple.

Deadline: 8th of April

To enter, donate 5 points.

Prizes:

1st place = 3 reps 20 points

2nd place = 2 reps 10 points

3rd place = 1 rep 5 points

Contestents:

Bahamut ZERO

.:Gister Knows:.

VoicesOfChaos

Near Rivers

The Wicked One

Hounds of Anubis

#Sasuke Uchiha#

Forgot about this when site went down.

258150.jpg

Lore: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-When your opponent summons a Tuner Monster you can pay 600 Life Points to take control of the summoned and monster and equip it with this card. If a monster equipped with this card is destroyed, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Name: Future Jinzo

185876.jpg

Lore: 1 Psychic-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Monsters you control cannot be targetted by the effects of Trap Cards. During your opponent's End Phase, if they control a face-up Trap Card(s), they must send 1 face-up Trap Card they control to the Graveyard.

I normally PM my entries but I don't expect to win so I'll just post.

There are no FIRE, Ritual, or Normal Psychic monsters so I wanted to challenge myself and make one of these. At first I considered making a Gemini monster but I love Ritual monsters (despite how no one else does) so since I seem to be one of the only people that plays with them I figured I should be the one to make a Ritual Psychic. I actually think it support them really well.

PyrokinesisBlaster.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Pyrokinesis Expirament". Once per turn during your main phase you may remove from play 1 Psychic type monster in your graveyard inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the level of the monster removed with this effect.

PyrokinesisExpirament.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Pyrokinesis Blaster". You must also Tribute mobnsters whose total Levels equal 6 or morefrom the field or your hand. During your standby phase if you control a Ritual Monster you can remove from play this card from your graveyard to return 1 of your removed from play Psychic type monsters to your hand.

fine i will post my cards here:[spoiler=monster]342464v.jpg

LORE:If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can pay 1ooo Life Points to select 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard OR deck and add it to your hand.If this card is destroyed draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=monster]342464i.jpg

LORE:If you control a face-up Psychic-Type monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.When you do destroy 1 monster on the field.Then, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with the ATK less than or equal to the card destroyed.

DONE

Guest Hounds of Anubis

Sent points in.

[spoiler=My Entry]

Sempress.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can pay 1000 Life Points to tribute one Psychic-type monster on your side of the field to Special Summon one level 4 or lower Psychic monster from your graveyard. That monster cannot activate its effect this turn. When this monster is destroyed by a card your opponent controls (by battle or by a card effect) you can special summon one level 2 or lower Psychic monster from your deck. Its effect is negated during the turn it is summoned.

Points are in. My entry:

[spoiler=Mewtwo]

114544e.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 3 monsters with "Pokemon" in their names on your side of the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell cards. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, by paying 2000 Life Points, you can send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard to have this card gain the ATK of the tributed card until the End Phase of your turn.

Yes, I know I used this a billion times, but it works! :P

[spoiler=Card]

377922.jpg

Lore - This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 1 monster. This card's level is equal to the level of the tributed monster. This card's ATK is equal to the amount of Life Points you have divided by 2. Once per turn, you can pay 200 Life Points to increase this card's level by 1. You can pay 900 Life Points. If you do, tribute this face-up card and Special Summon 1 Psychic-type Monster from your Deck with the same level or lower as this card.

Okay, since everyone has posted their cards and it is only 2 days till the deadline, ive decided to finish this contest now.

If you have any questions on my judging, PM me.

1st Place will go to......

Hounds of Anubis!

2nd place is......

Gister Knows!

3rd Place will be......

The Wicked One!

Congratulations!

Archived