- Lock -

MibeR

All rules apply

first to 3 or most in 4 days after cards submitted win,

Make a card, supported or supporting Umi. Not more than 5 sentences describe/lore(if not meet the criteria you must gimme 1 rep , automatic win for me)

First to post the card become my opponent.

Voters must say the reason, if it is OCG. make sure you point it which one is error

Alright me in:

Leviathan, Atlantian Noble

LV 9 3200/3000 WATER Sea-Serpent Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when there are more than 5 Sea Serpent-Type Monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, you can select 1 "Umi" in your Deck and add it to your hand. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard. If this card was destroyed by the effect of an Effect Monster, you can remove from play 1 "Umi" in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Atlantician Empress

WATER / Level 6 / Aqua / Effect

ATK 2000 / DEF 1000

ย 

You can Special Summon this card from your hand while you control a face-up "Umi". If you do, this card is destroyed during your next turn Standby Phase. Once per turn, you can add 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to your hand by discarding 1 WATER monster from your hand. When this card is destroyed while you control a face-up "Umi", you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower WATER Tuner Monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Its ATK is reduced to 0.

You guys are actually ripping me apart! :o

Both have great OCG. Both are very original. Both don't have pics (DUH!)

So my vote must go to............

ย 

Darkplant. The only reason being that its effect(s) are a bit more useful to those of Maha Guns. Because he can Special Summon the monster from the graveyard. It can also last up to 3 times (for every Umi in your deck).

• 1 month later...

Archived