A few things...

Suggestion 1:
The basic do is that when you click on the card to upload it to imageshack, it does not always work, sometimes just gives you a copy of a card you uploaded recently. This should be fixed, I am too lazy to go to imageshack and upload it manually :-|

Suggestion 2:
This is the complex do. Basically, it would be really cool if when you made a set it would also generate the yvd .set card, and this would not even be too hard to program. Just make a text box even, where it just did the basic do of...

Card Name | Card Set Number | Card Set Name | Type with effect type | level | Spell/trap type | ATK | DEF | Effect/lore

I don't think that should be too hard to do this, again I would do this and have made a little app that does it for me if I enter in card name & such things, but it would be kool if YCM did it automatically so I do not have to make each card twice (again, I am lazy :-| )

Thanks!

[quote name='thekazu4u' timestamp='1301101712' post='5096668']
Suggestion 1:
The basic do is that when you click on the card to upload it to imageshack, it does not always work, sometimes just gives you a copy of a card you uploaded recently. This should be fixed, I am too lazy to go to imageshack and upload it manually :-|

[b]Most of the time it's imageshack's fault, not the YCM's. It just glitches sometimes, that's technology....deal with it. =/[/b]

Suggestion 2:
This is the complex do. Basically, it would be really cool if when you made a set it would also generate the yvd .set card, and this would not even be too hard to program. Just make a text box even, where it just did the basic do of...

Card Name | Card Set Number | Card Set Name | Type with effect type | level | Spell/trap type | ATK | DEF | Effect/lore

I don't think that should be too hard to do this, again I would do this and have made a little app that does it for me if I enter in card name & such things, but it would be kool if YCM did it automatically so I do not have to make each card twice (again, I am lazy :-| )

[b]YCM is not affiliated with the YVD at all, so why would this ever happen? Besides, only a slim number of members on this site use YVD...so doing so wouldn't be worth the trouble. Not to mention that people would make overpowered cards and put them into YVD.[/b]

Thanks!
[/quote]

Archived