The TRUE Signer vs Dark SIgner Battle [Card Contest]

TheRobloxian

My very first contest, enjoy!

[spoiler=Rules]13 contestants only, Exclduing the watchers(Judges)

All YCM rules apply

No Flaming

No Trolling

No Spamming

NO VANLLIAS!!!!

[spoiler= two teams + the members]Signers:Zextra, AngryBird

Dark Signers:Gister

[spoiler=The Watchers (Judges)]Clause

[spoiler=How to join?]You Must put in your Requested team and your very first card you made for this contest.

ENJOY!

Posted · Hidden by Leirondo Essen Darron, March 26, 2011 - so bad and wrong timeing
Hidden by Leirondo Essen Darron, March 26, 2011 - so bad and wrong timeing

not in. O'ped, bad OCG, plus the type isnt a reall one, and plus, its considered a a vanilla if it isnt a fusion, ritual, or is an effect monster, which is a monster that has a type called Effect + a brown background.

was just playing around i have better cards and was wanting to see what you would type.

I'll join signers

is it okay if we use ones we made previously? such as this?

336219.jpg

lore: 1 perfection dragon+ stardust dragon

If you or your opponent activates a card that will destroy 1 card on the field you can discard one card your hand to switch the target to an appropriate target on your opponents side of the field. If your opponent activates a card that destoys more than one card on the field tribute this card to negate the effect and destroy the card. when you do special summon one "Stardust Dragon" from your extra deck.

FINE I CAN MAKE MY CARD BETTER and am a dark signer:

[spoiler=MONSTER]342464j.jpg

LORE:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that target this card.If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard OR removed from play during the End Phase.

Guest Deathly Fiend Of YMC

Dark Signers for me!

[spoiler=Card]ZeratheForgottenTorturer-7.jpg?t=1302331735

[spoiler=Lore]

2 Level 4 Fiend or Spellcaster-Type monsters.

This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. Equip Spell Cards cannot be equipped to this monster. You cannot increase the ATK or DEF of this monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be the target of any Spell or Trap Cards. On the third End Phase after Summoning this monster, it is returned to your Extra Deck. After it returns to your Extra Deck and Special Summon the Exceed Material Monsters used to Exceed Summon this monster. You cannot Exceed Summon this monster after 3 Standby Phases have passed after this card returns to your Extra Deck.

I'll be a Signer.

Also, here is my card:

67897ka.jpg

Name: Tyrannous, King of the Flame Barrier

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner “Flame Barrier” monsters

When this card is destroyed, both players take 800 points of damage. While this card remains face-up on the field, all “Flame Barrier” monsters other than this card gain 500 ATK. While this card is in the Graveyard, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Flame Barrier" card from your Deck to your hand.

Archived