KC Elite Duel Academy

VladAshram

Kaiba Corporation's Elite Duel Academy[/code]

Welcome to the secret Elite Duel Academy, only for the best of the best. Her there is the dorms of Red-Eyes Black(weak 15); Dark Magician Purple(mediocre 7): Blue-Eyes White(best 3). Our level system will be similar to our weaker sister school, North Academy. Instead of duels since there are problems with dueling on-line, I will pm each of you a different question. The first one to send the correct answer wins. The answer can be found either on this site or on http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page . Here the students are the teachers with me as the bosy parent who wants them to succeed. Every time you go up a rank, I will +rep you. If all the spots are filled, I will at random choose a member and they and you will be put in a comtest. If you win you take there spot and the worst person will be bumped off. I f you want to go up a rank, pm me and I will randomly choose a person above you. Same thing as if you join. Worst member may challeng anybody I choose, while the best may only start a contest. If you are removed from this club do to somebody losing, you may attempt to join again. Any questions?

Members:

White

1(best)God Kaiba

2GoldD

3redmario

Purple

4nate708

5ferroboy720

Black

25(worst)

Archived