Starderp Drag Queen

[center]Starderp Drag Queen
WIND/Psychic/Synchro/8/2500/2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You know, sometimes you don't get the Tuner and non-Tuner combination right, so you have to make do with something else. However, this monster is rather considerate, and will be treated as a Level 7 monster as well, but only for Synchro Summoning. Also, I know it says "Psychic" up at the top, but this monster thinks she is more of a Dragon-Type, even though she really isn't. Speaking of playing pretend, this monster also thinks she is "Stardust Dragon", meaning that some cards that use "Stardust Dragon", like "Starlight Road", work, while others, like "Stardust Mirage", don't. I don't know which ones work and which ones don't! Just roll with it! Anyways, where was I? Oh, yes! This monster gains 500 ATK for each Synchro Monster in your opponent's Extra Deck. What? You have no idea how many Synchro Monsters are in your opponent's Extra Deck? Well, I guess you're out of luck! You're not getting this totally awesome life-saving ATK bonus with that no-can-do attitude! Just ask your opponent! Everyone knows that they can trust their opponent...right? Getting back on track, this monster has a really cool effect! Whenever a player activates a card effect, both players have to yell "DERP!!!". If the one activating the effect says "DERP!!!" first, then the effect cannot be negated. If the opposing players says "DERP!!!" first, however, then the effect is negated and the card is destroyed. I think that's enough for effects, at least for now. I'm gonna go make a sandwich. Bye![/center]

In case you haven't figured it out by now, Happy April Fools' Day.
Unlike most cards on this site, this card is meant to be taken as a joke. If you would like to move it out of Written Cards, then please move it where it would belong. Also, don't bother correcting the OCG. It'll hurt your brain.

Archived