Labyrinth Worm

Skymiles

Here is a new card. I got the Idea from the card "Wall Shadow". Please rate and tell me what you think.

[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2005/362176d.jpg[/img]

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your deck by offering "Labyrinth Wall" equipped with "Magical Labyrinth" as a tribute on your side of the field. This card gains 400 ATK for every "Labyrinth Wall", "Wall Shadow" and "Magical Labyrinth" in your Graveyard.

Thanks for looking. :D

No replies?

[quote name='UTouch=UDIE' timestamp='1301687088' post='5105214']
Its good i guess... Except the only thing is that it has the same effect as wall shadow besides the last sentence, its the same level, its mostly the same thing, and that pic looks nothing like a worm :blink:
[/quote]

i got this one Skymiles !

well think of it as a alturnative to using wall shadow it doesnt matter because he can only put 3 Labyrinth Wall", "Wall Shadow" and "Magical Labyrinth" in his deck and it would be hard to put alomst all of em in his graveyard (still need 1"Labyrinth Wall" and 1 "Magical Labyrinth" to special summon this card)

pic looks nothing like a worm

yes it does look like a worm (a rock worm)

may i suggest this skymiles ???
Labyrinth Worm
lore
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your deck by offering "Labyrinth Wall" equipped with "Magical Labyrinth" as a tribute on your side of the field. This card gains 450 ATK for every "Labyrinth Worm", "Labyrinth Wall", "Wall Shadow" and "Magical Labyrinth" in your Graveyard.

this way this card is more or less worth having in your deck

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301687963' post='5105276']
i got this one Skymiles !

well think of it as a alturnative to using wall shadow it doesnt matter because he can only put 3 Labyrinth Wall", "Wall Shadow" and "Magical Labyrinth" in his deck and it would be hard to put alomst all of em in his graveyard (still need 1"Labyrinth Wall" and 1 "Magical Labyrinth" to special summon this card)

pic looks nothing like a worm

yes it does look like a worm (a rock worm)

may i suggest this skymiles ???
Labyrinth Worm
lore
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your deck by offering "Labyrinth Wall" equipped with "Magical Labyrinth" as a tribute on your side of the field. This card gains 450 ATK for every "Labyrinth Worm", "Labyrinth Wall", "Wall Shadow" and "Magical Labyrinth" in your Graveyard.

this way this card is more or less worth having in your deck
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, i think i could change the card a little. :D

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1301688079' post='5105283']
Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, i think i could change the card a little. :D
[/quote]

you could make a surrport card that allows you to put 2 "Labyrinth Worm", 2"Labyrinth Wall", 2 "Wall Shadow" and, 2 "Magical Labyrinth" from your Deck to your Graveyard

and

you could make a surrport card that allows you to put 1 "Labyrinth Wall" and, 1 "Magical Labyrinth" from your Deck to your Hand

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301688501' post='5105295']
you could make a surrport card that allows you to put 2 "Labyrinth Worm", 2"Labyrinth Wall", 2 "Wall Shadow" and, 2 "Magical Labyrinth" from your Deck to your Graveyard

and

you could make a surrport card that allows you to put 1 "Labyrinth Wall" and, 1 "Magical Labyrinth" from your Deck to your Hand
[/quote]

Here is a card that goes really well with Labyrinth Worm. :D

[img]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4118/362176s.jpg[/img]

Lore: Activate only when you have "Labyrinth Wall" in your hand. Special Summon "Labyrinth Wall" in face up DEF position. Look through your deck for 1 "Magical Labyrinth" and equip it to "Labyrinth Wall". Also, send as much "Magical Labyrinths", "Wall Shadows" and "Labyrinth Walls" as possible from your deck to the graveyard

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1301689153' post='5105318']
Here is a card that goes really well with Labyrinth Worm. :D

[img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2005/362176d.jpg[/img]

Lore: Activate only when you have "Labyrinth Wall" in your hand. Special Summon "Labyrinth Wall" in face up DEF position. Look through your deck for 1 "Magical Labyrinth" and equip it to "Labyrinth Wall". Also, send as much "Magical Labyrinths", "Wall Shadows" and "Labyrinth Walls" as possible from your deck to the graveyard
[/quote]

you combine both of the effects for the best surrport for you worm

awesome !!!

make it a quick play possibly ???

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301689468' post='5105335']
you combine both of the effects for the best surrport for you worm

awesome !!!

make it a quick play possibly ???
[/quote]

Oh yeah, quick-play. I'll do that now.

[img]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4118/362176s.jpg[/img]

Here we go, quick-play. :)

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301690409' post='5105375']
as a quick play it makes way easier to activate and or help prevent destorying and or negating

plus gives you mor option becuase as a quick play you can activate allmost any time you want which gives you even more opitions when you play
[/quote]

yeah, it would be great if your opponent was attacking directly, then they would have labyrinth wall and/or worm to worry about.

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1301690572' post='5105382']
yeah, it would be great if your opponent was attacking directly, then they would have labyrinth wall and/or worm to worry about.
[/quote]

see my point exactly

just when you think its over BLAM one card changes it all - jaden yuki - yugioh gx

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1301691039' post='5105392']
Lol, awesome quote. :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1301690572' post='5105382']
[/quote]

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301691290' post='5105395']
see my point exactly

just when you think its over BLAM one card changes it all - jaden yuki - yugioh gx
[/quote]

[quote name='Skymiles' timestamp='1301691039' post='5105392']
Lol, awesome quote. :)
[/quote]

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1301688501' post='5105295']

and

[/quote]

support card to put the cards in your graveyard... no. That makes it waaaay OP. otherwise, there's not too many errors...

Archived