Random support for random archtypes.

Okay, every week, ( starting from Monday, but you may post cards here before then) I will post a random archetype and well, um, we make cards in that archetype.

This week, the archetype shall be......... Blackwing!

[spoiler]Blackwing-Arco the Javelin
Dark
Winged-Beast/Effect
Level 4
Lore: If there are 2 face-up "Blackwing" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster from your deck.

Blackwing - Cyclone The Windstorm DARK
Winged-beast / Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Blackwing" monster except "Blackwing - Cyclone The Windstorm". Once per turn, discard 2 card from your hand to the Graveyard and select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster's ATK is halved.
1800/1000

Blackwing - Ira the Northwind
Winged Beast/Effect
DARK/2*/ATK 0 DEF 1000
While you control a face-up "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Ira the Northwind", you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by this effect, remove it from play when it is removed from the field.[/spoiler]
Here I made one.

Blackwing - Cyclone The Windstorm DARK
Winged-beast / Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Blackwing" monster except "Blackwing - Cyclone The Windstorm". Once per turn, discard 2 card from your hand to the Graveyard and select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster's ATK is halved.
1800/1000
Well, my idea was to support UNDERSUPPORTED archetypes. But hey, this is your topic...

I'll contribute:

Blackwing - Ira the Northwind
Winged Beast/Effect
DARK/2*/ATK 0 DEF 1000
While you control a face-up "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Ira the Northwind", you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by this effect, remove it from play when it is removed from the field.
I'll add a couple. I've always liked this archetype...

Bamboo Swordfighter
DARK / **** / Warrior / ATK 500 / DEF 1200
You can destroy any number of "Bamboo Sword" cards you control to activate one of the following effects, based on the number of cards destroyed:
1: Add 1 "Bamboo Sword" card from your Deck to your hand.
2: Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
3 - 5: This card gains 500 ATK for every card destroyed.

Bamboo Sword Repairman
DARK / *** / Warrior / ATK 1200 / DEF 1000
Once per turn, you can add 1 "Bamboo Sword" card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Bamboo Sword Trader
DARK / *** / Warrior / ATK 900 / DEF 900
You can send 1 "Bamboo Sword" card you control to the Graveyard to add 1 "Bamboo Sword" card from your Deck to your hand.

Bamboo Sword Hoarder
DARK / *** / Warrior / Tuner / ATK 0 / DEF 0
This card gains 500 ATK for every "Bamboo Sword" card you control. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, return all cards equipped to it to their owner's hands.

One Man's Trash...
SPELL / Quick-Play
Destroy any number of "Bamboo Sword" Spell cards you control. Destroy cards your opponent controls, equal to the number of cards destroyed.

Explosive Bamboo Sword
SPELL / Equip
Activate only while you control a "Broken Bamboo Sword". The equipped monster gains 0 ATK. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster it was equipped to.

Bamboo Block
TRAP / Normal
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy 1 "Bamboo Sword" card you control to negate the attack, destroy the attacking monster, and end the Battle Phase.
Here:

Bamboo Sword Technique
Trap
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack on a face-up monster you control equipped with a "Broken Bamboo Sword". Destroy the attacking monster.

Bamboo Cannon EARTH
Warrior / Effect
Send 1 face-up "Broken Bamboo Sword" from your side of the field. Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.
1800/1300

Bamboo Mage EARTH
Spellcaster / Tuner
Once per turn, inflict 1000 points of damage for each face-up "Broken Bamboo Swords" you control.
1700/1600

Bamboo King EARTH
Warrior / Synchro
Once per turn, select 1 face-up "Broken Bamboo Sword" you control and equip it to this monster. This monster gains 500 ATK for each equipped "Broken Bamboo Sword".
2700/2400

Archived