Elite Beat Agents Game

Machoke

Elite Beat Agents or Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you like more?!?!Elite Beat Agents or Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!?

• Elite beat agents
    • Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Ok guys this is a fun game ( I hope) I thought of yesterday and as such hasn't gone through much planning but here it is!
[spoiler=Games]Ok the game is: I create an "Elite beat agents" scenario and you choose the song to go with it![/spoiler]
[spoiler=How it will work:]So I make up a scenario and you have got to choose a song that fits it. The user whos song that most fits the scenario wins a rep! When you have chosen A song, you cannot choose another one. Remember, be original, and try not to copy songs from the elite beat agents game. Also they have to be songs in ENGLISH!! When you choose a song I will put your name down like this:
(scenario here)
Suggested songs:
Pokemonpokemonpokemon-Yeahx3
Its one scenario at a time and a week will be given for each scenario.
Ok any questions pm me. Now Im gonna do a scenario[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Scenario 1]
Client: Ken Jones
Sex: Male
________
Is afraid of the playground
because of the fear
of getting hit
by a ball.
Characters:
Ken Jones
Fiona Virtanen
Gary Kao
Scenario:
Ken Is a "nerd" at school. A new exchange student called Fiona Virtanen arrives from Finland into his grade for 3 weeks. Ken thinks she is "hot" and at recess asks her out. She starts to reply by saying "well....." Then school bully Gary Kao comes and shoves Ken to the ground. People call him Gary KO because he likes to fight people and is excellent at getting away with it and the victim gets in trouble. Ken starts crying and Fiona Gets to see how much of a whoosie he is. Then Kao wins Fiona over and they start walking away from the sobbing ken. Ken Screams "HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Elite beat agents help ken beat Kao and wins over Fiona. 10 years later, he moves to Finland and get married with Fiona.
Suggested songs:[/spoiler]
Please post a link to a youtube video of the song suggested!

Archived