Blue Eyes White Chick

·Toot

[center][img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1462/242084b.jpg[/img][/center][center][spoiler=Lore]By paying 1000 Life Points, you can send this face-up Card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 ''Blue Eyes White Dragon'' from your hand. When this card is removed from the field (except by its own effect), you can add 1 ''Blue Eyes White Dragon'' from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled. [/spoiler][/center][center]
[/center][center]Hoe Is It?[/center][center]OCG Fixes Appreciated.[/center][center]How Is The Pic?[/center][center]I Made It Myself[/center]

i think i over sharpened the pic

"[s]By paying[/s] [b]You can pay[/b] 1000 Life Points[s], you can[/s] [b]to[/b] send this face-up [s]C[/s][b]c[/b]ard to the Graveyard [s]to[/s] [b]and[/b] Special Summon 1 ''Blue Eyes White Dragon'' from your hand. When this card is removed from the field (except by its own effect), you can add 1 ''Blue Eyes White Dragon'' from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled."
I'm pretty sure that's it.

Picture's nice, chibi, cute.

Seems like a big jump though, from a chick to a full-grown monster. I suppose Red Eyes did that too.

All in all, I like it.

Archived