who should win  

3 members have voted

1. 1. judedudemude ??? or fiery red ???

• judedudemude
    • fiery red
    • niether because you both way too good
    • niether because you both way too awefull

1. All YCM rules apply.

2. Requirements: Make 2 warrior type monster (ARCHTYPE AND EFFECTS).

3. Winner gets +1 rep from loser

4. First to 3 votes wins, voters must give a valid reason why, and not just for the pic either.

[spoiler=MY ENTRY]

248746t.jpg

Krackafrok Cyborg Champion

lore

While in the Graveyard this Card is also treated as a Lv 7 Machine type Monster. Once Per Turn while in the Gravyard deal 650 Points of Direct Damage to your Oponent's Life Points for every Lv 7 Machine Type Monster in your Graveyard and Lv 8 Warrior Monster in your Graveyard.

248746.jpg

Krackafrok Cyborg Knight

lore

While in the Graveyard this Card is also treated as a Lv 7 Machine type Monster. while in the Gravyard you can send 1 lv 8 Warrior type Monster to the Graveyard to Destory 2 Cards on the Field.

Posted · Hidden by .P3, April 2, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by .P3, April 2, 2011 - No reason given

<hr><hr>286222j.jpg<div>Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, toss a coin. ● Heads: This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card battles twice using this effect, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect. ● Tails: By discarding 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the Graveyard, return all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand and remove this card from play.</div><div><br></div><div>WOGME.png</div><div>Lore: Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up "Warrior of Great Fortitude". While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot change the battle positions of their monsters, except by card effects. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:● You can Tribute 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control to inflict 800 damage to your opponent.● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.</div>

286222j.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 monster you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, toss a coin. ● Heads: This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card battles twice using this effect, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect. ● Tails: By discarding 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the Graveyard, return all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand and remove this card from play.

WOGME.png

Lore: Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up "Warrior of Great Fortitude". While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot change the battle positions of their monsters, except by card effects. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:● You can Tribute 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control to inflict 800 damage to your opponent.● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

*ignores pictures and names and focuses on effects, power, and usability*

Jude - Both cards are slightly over powered. Both of them have high attack, so they are going to be tough to take down. Yet once you get the first one down, it's effect kicks it which would be a major pain in the ass. Especially when you get the second card out and use it's effect. Basically you're sticking a knife into a paralyzed kid and twisting it (sorry for the morbid analogy). Unless your opponent draws the cards he need to get the second one off the field and the first one removed from play.

Fiery Red - Both have power and some parts in their effects that would make any opponent shudder. However, they also have downsides that make them balance. The second one can't be summoned unless the first is on the field. Then you have to have two monsters to tribute for it. Of course, it will be hard to keep the first on the field with it's effect. Get heads on a coin toss and it attacks twice...then goes into defense mode with a mere 300? Going to be tough to work with...but very playable and very balanced in my opinion.

With that said, my vote goes to Fiery Red.

*ignores pictures and names and focuses on effects, power, and usability*

Jude - Both cards are slightly over powered. Both of them have high attack, so they are going to be tough to take down. Yet once you get the first one down, it's effect kicks it which would be a major pain in the ass. Especially when you get the second card out and use it's effect. Basically you're sticking a knife into a paralyzed kid and twisting it (sorry for the morbid analogy). Unless your opponent draws the cards he need to get the second one off the field and the first one removed from play.

Fiery Red - Both have power and some parts in their effects that would make any opponent shudder. However, they also have downsides that make them balance. The second one can't be summoned unless the first is on the field. Then you have to have two monsters to tribute for it. Of course, it will be hard to keep the first on the field with it's effect. Get heads on a coin toss and it attacks twice...then goes into defense mode with a mere 300? Going to be tough to work with...but very playable and very balanced in my opinion.

With that said, my vote goes to Fiery Red.

their effects doesnt matter when they are in the field "when in the graveyard"

so please everone please re check your work

their effects doesnt matter when they are in the field "when in the graveyard"

so please everone please re check your work

I misread your second card, my apologies. However, my opinion does not differ. Your opponent just had a hard time taking down two cards. Now both of them are wreaking MAJOR havoc from the graveyard. Still overpowered, thus my vote stays unchanged.

Archived