Blessing of Olympus

Mecha Love

This is the IC thread. Alex will find the characters and bring them to Olympus. Characters can start anywhere in the world and anything can happen (titan holder challeneges them to a duel, or whatever).

Alex woke up suddenly in his golden bed chamber, up high on Olympus. His sleep had been plagued by nightmares of Titans and Titan-holders. but amist that dream, Alex realised something. He was not alone. There were others. These others were in danger, the Titans had realised who they were already. He changed quickly and sped from the room, towards the main hall. 13 chairs were assembled in a U shape. [i]So this is what it means![/i] Alex thought. There will be 13 others.
[b]Yes.[/b] said the spirit of Alex's God card Zeus. [b]13 others, who will assist us destroy the Titan Cards. Alex. You must find them and bring them here safely at all costs. Go now. We must find them as soon as we can.[/b]
With that, Alex leapt up and summoned his strength. He played a card in his mind and before hims stood a white horse with large wings.
It was a duel monster. Alex had summoned a card into reality. This was the power of the chsoen God-holders.
Alex leapt onto the pegasus's back and it flew into the air.
[i]I hope I get to them in time[/i]

Blaze sat up in his bed, looking around at the chamber decorated with sea shells. "Well..." He murmured, wiping his eyes lazily. "Another... *yawn* day..." He looked over to his bedside table, and found his deck (Ooc: do we have duel disks?), and he murmured. "Good, it's all there..." "Yes," said a man's voice. He looked around the room, and then back to his deck. "Poseidon?" He asked. "Yes," replied the voice. "Well... [i]now[/i] you're talkin' to me, eh?" Blaze replied, laughing somewhat. "Blaze," Poseidon said. "This is no time to be cracking jokes. The titans... they're rising again. We must be prepared..." Blaze nodded. "Yes." Then, Blaze pulled a trunk out from under his bed. He opened it up, and it was filled with many WATER attribute monsters, as well as WATER attribute support cards. "I'd guess in that case, I'd better rework my deck..." And he looked through it, replacing certain cards.

Alex's pegasus landed outside an old seaside home. He knew the person here even if he didn't know him. Blaze was his name and he controlled the God Poseidon. Unlike some others he knew of the Titan-Holders but not of his destriny.
[i]Well, in times of great peril, ring the doorbell[/i] Alex thought as he did in fact ring the doorbell. No-one answered so Alex, quietly allowed himself into the house. He went up the stairs and found Blaze sitting there, his cards scattered around him, and the card of Poseidon in his hands. [i]Here goes nothing[/i] "Hey." Alex said simply.

Today was... well some sort of important day. Somewhere in the world something special was happening. For Serene, though today was nothing special. Once again, she was sitting near the fireplace in her house, watching it crackle. Sometimes, the fireplace was the only thing that kept her alive. Being shunned by her "friends," barely being ready for a test, all these things stressed her out. Only this meager fire could calm her down.

7:00 PM. Taking off her cloak and lying down, Serene closed her eyes. She wasn't normally tired at this time, but all her stress had melted away, and everything she needed to do was done, so there was little else to do.

Blaze turned to see a tall boy with dark, curly hair and grey eyes standing at the top of the stairs. "Oh..." Blaze said quietly. "Hi." Just then, came Poseidon's voice. "Hello, Alex." Blaze thought, [i]so this is Alex[/i]. "I'm Blaze. This is Poseidon." Blaze said. Then, Blaze whispered to Poseidon, "How do you know Blaze?" Poseidon whispered back, "Well, he [i]does[/i] have my brother's card," Blaze nodded. "So..." He said. "You have Zeus's card?" As he said that, Blaze thought, [i]hmm... I wonder what cards he uses..[/i] Blaze was definitely interested in a duel, so he asked, "Would you like to have a duel?" After he said that, he put the trunk of cards back under his bed.

Finn woke up in his hotel in bristoland quickly grabbed his trunk making sure he still had his aphrodite god card.
he fell out of bed trying to find it but eventully at the bottum of his deck he found it.
he quickly got dressed and ran down stairs with his trunk just to be stopped by a zombie like man challenging him to a duel.
of course he acseppted.
''I,ll go first i activate the spell card duoble summon and summon oxygeddon and flash assalaint and set 2 cards face down,i end my turn.''

[You 2! Please can you take this to the OOC thread. We don't need this on this thread! master of yugioh, look for Elemental Clash in the out of character section and fill in the form please. Thankyou. You are not supposed to post things that are not part of the story here!]

Blaze sighed. "Well..." He murmured to himself. "Poseidon, you and Zeus are brothers, right?" Poseidon replied, "Yes. And you may not have known this, but we were destined to fight together. It's the same way with Alex and Zeus. You see, the three of us, Hades, Zeus, and I, chose the bloodline we deemed most worthy, and we came to their descendants... do you know what that means?" Blaze nodded, "I think... that makes Alex and I..." "Cousins." Blaze couldn't believe this. He had never met, nor before recently, heard of Alex. But that just made him want to duel Alex even more. "So, Alex... do you want to duel?"

Alex smiled pleasantly. "Why not?" Alex said happily. "But I warn you 'cousin' that I don't go easy on people. I know you and your deck. While mine is a mystery. But we won't duel here. We must go to Olympus, yours and Poseidons home." Alex gathered his will as he had done many times and summoned his Pegasus to reality. "Shall we go then Blaze?" He Asked, offering his hand. "But beware. There might be Titan holders looking for us. They will stop at nothing to destroy us and the Gods ...... I assume Poseidon had told you?"

Blaze nodded. "Well... I've just made a new deck... this one, however... you have no idea..." Blaze grinned, taking the hand. He jumped on the Pegasus, and they flew off. "Alex," He said. "I already knew about the Titan-holders... Poseidon warned me about them. That's why I built this new deck... You'll be the first to fall against my anti-Titan deck!" Blaze laughed. "Well, cousin... looks like we're getting closer to Olympus..." As they drew nearer to Mount Olympus, Blaze could see many houses, surrounded by ampitheaters, and many other buildings, all of which were apparently lit by torches and candles. "Be ready, cousin."

"I'll meet you in the ampitheatre in a few minutes. I have to get something." Alex left blaze to go to his bed chamber and take another of his decks from under his pillow. "Lets see. An anti Titan deck needs a way to get past boundless atk power. So I will use a more effective deck based on effects not power. Obviously Zeus will still be part of the deck." Alex smiled to himself. Better give s good impression to his new found cousin.

Pounding on the door could mean one of two things. Selene's parents were home, or someone really had it out for her. She didn't really want to check, and she figured that, whoever it was, they would let themselves in. If it were parents they might even call her to notify even further.

So Selene waited, and listened. If they broke the door down, she was probably about to be taken away. What valuable things did she have to get out of this? None. There were zero things that they could take. That could only mean one thing.

A crunch was heard by all in the house. That meant her. As the sound of a door splintering echoed through the house, Selene slowly put her cloak back on.

They were going to take her.

When Alex was entering the amphitheathre, he felt a spirit call out to him. A powerful god card, which he couldn't recognise for it sounded distant, but definately a God card. Alex ran over to Blaze and said "Blaze. I can feel a god card calling out." Judging by the surprised look on Blaze's face, Alex judged that he was hearing it too. "C'mon! We have to go!" Alex then summoned his ever-familiar pegasus and helping Blaze up, took to the skies. When the glowing mountain of Olympus was out of sight, Alex swore in greek. I left my proper deck at Olympus! He took out his God card, muttered somethign quietly and dropped the card into the air. Suddenly, the card glowed yellow, and appeared as a single bolt of lightning. It zoomed off towards mount Olympus and suddenly Alex's deck glowed brightly. When it died down, Alex drew the top card and found Zeus. "Thanks Zeus." Alex said, "I'm going to need this deck."

OOC: *Opens mouth, is about to point out multiple things, but realizes that there could be potential "radio, you are a pain." responses, so sighs, clears throat, and issues a lecture to those still listening:*

[spoiler=Rant]Ok, this first part is directed mostly at you, master of a childrens' card game. There are a few rules that should be gone over, and should have been gone over when you "posted" your first post in this Role Playing section: 

1) In-Character (IC) Posts must all be [I]at least[/I] four full lines in length. This is what is called "The Advanced Clause." There are other rules that are under the clause, but when someone says "All Advanced Clause Rules" or some variation of the sort, they generally are looking for this.

2) There are three things that are always banned from Role Playing posts: Godmodding (GMing), Powerplaying (PPing) and Metagaming. Let's go over them in order.
2a) Godmodding: Having your character act, basically, like a God. Too much power is usually the first thing that people jump to when they think of GMing. Elemental Dragon pointed out that the Egyptian Gods are Godmods (they're right), and therefore should not be used. 
2b) Powerplaying: Controlling someone else's character. Yeah, don't do it.
2c) Meta Gaming: Having a font of infinite knowledge, knowing something that you shouldn't actually know yet. Like someone thinking. Unless, you are Roleplaying as someone that can read thoughts, this is a bad idea.

3) This rarely comes up, but [b]You have to be accepted by the host and/or a cohost before posting in the IC thread of an RP.[/b] Both Elemental Dragon (Host) and General Blaze (Cohost) said there were multiple problems with your application to enter [I]Blessings of Olympus[/I], and had to be fixed before you could post here.

4) This last part is directed at all three of you, but [b]You HAVE to post an IC post every time you want to post. Any other discussions should be over Private Message, or on the thread in the Out of Character Planning thread. Failure to do so can eventually result in a Spam Ban by a Moderator.

Thank you, and I apologize for being a prick/possible backseat moderator. I was just trying to help a new forumite. If anyone has any other questions, send a private message to Kyubey, the current moderator of Role Playing.[/spoiler]

IC: Selene awoke as soon as her body hit what felt like a stone floor, which was odd, because she didn't remember being unconscious at any point in time. Immediately, a blunt pain went through her chest, like a perfectly rectangular rock. Searching the area on her cloak revealed her deck, and procured a sigh. The one thing that Selene's assaulters could have taken, where she would have been happy, they did not. She carried that thing around to show that she had one, not for entertainment. There were other ways to entertain oneself, like reading a book. Sure, reading was antisocial, but it could sometimes signify intelligence. Selene preferred the latter.

Standing up and walking strait forward revealed a stone wall. Following the stone wall revealed a corner. When Selene started following this wall, she started counting paces. It took fifteen to reach the next corner. The number of paces to the next corner was twenty.

Some quick math concluded that this cell was three hundred "square paces" in area. But that did not hide the truth.

She was trapped.

Archived