FINISHED! Retrain that Vanilla #3

VoicesOfChaos

Week 3! I hope people have really gotten their creative juices flowing now. For newcomers here is how it goes down.

Rules

1: All general YCM rules apply.

2: Serious card submissions.

3: Written cards accepted but would prefer pictures since art is provided.

4: I prefer cards PMed to me rather then posted here. When contest ends I will post all entries.

5: 3 qualities I score based upon- creativity, balance, and playability.

Entry Fee = 1 point.

Prizes

1st: 10 points + 2 reps.

2nd: 5 point + 1 reps.

3rd: 2 points.

Deadline = Monday April 11th.

Task

I post a normal monster. Send me a retrained version with the same attribute, type, ATK, DEF, and level but with an effect added. You may add any special effect type such as tuner, gemini, spirit, flip, etc. Also I have never stated it before but especially with higher level monsters you can even make it into a ritual (must send ritual card as well), fusion, synchro, or even the new exceed. Before it was up to 1 but because I am adding all the additional card types you can now send up to 3 optional support cards if you wish.

This week's card will be.....

DomaTheAngelofSilenceSDY-EN-C.jpg

DOMA THE ANGEL OF SILENCE

Notice I am using the starter deck Yugi flavor text oppose to the watered-down censored reprint. Remember you are allowed to use the exact same art, I do not score art.

Please send in your entries and showcase your creativity! When finished I will post all the entries and review each one.

Retrain that Vanilla #4 will NOT be the next contest I will hold but don't worry it will happen eventually. The next contest will be a bigger more complex one with much larger prizes so pay attention for that.

Contestants

Mr. Striker

The Wicked One

Psychic Almighty

Dwarven King

Hounds of Anubis

Vediavis

Darkplant

Cody Frost

Donovyn Mikara Gerra

Sorin Markov

I'll enter, already sent you the points.

BTW, do you mind if I post the image for the card?

That would be wonderful. Your version last time looked higher quality then mine would be.

I received points from Wicked, Psychic, and Dwarf. Along with Psychic's card. Thanks for the fast replies :)

Guest Mr. Striker

Doma the Angel of Silence

DARK

LEVEL 5

Fairy/Effect

ATK 1600

DEF 1400

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to decrease this card's Level by the Level of the discarded card, until the End Phase of your turn. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Level 6 or lower Synchro Monster. As long as this card is on the field, no player can declare an attack with Level 5 or higher monsters. When thus card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.

My card, main objective is to stall for a Synchro Summon. Side objective is Fairy Support.

Yes to clarify the first posts says...

I like to give a week so as people can join and have a day or two to think about up good creative designs. Any longer and I would get inpatient though. My next contest will be 2 weeks long because it will be more complex and involve more effort.

Yes to clarify the first posts says...

I like to give a week so as people can join and have a day or two to think about up good creative designs. Any longer and I would get inpatient though. My next contest will be 2 weeks long because it will be more complex and involve more effort.

Wow, it's been only a week? Felt much longer than that...Anyways, no tips or hints as to what we might be working with on the next round?

Wow, it's been only a week? Felt much longer than that...Anyways, no tips or hints as to what we might be working with on the next round?

Yeah this week has felt really long for some reason.

Oh you are interested in my next contest? That makes me very excited! Not much of a hint or tip but for know I will say this: Of course the next challenge will involve making cards but it will also involve some other elements.

So be prepared to really test out your creativeness!

Yeah this week has felt really long for some reason.

Oh you are interested in my next contest? That makes me very excited! Not much of a hint or tip but for know I will say this: Of course the next challenge will involve making cards but it will also involve some other elements.

So be prepared to really test out your creativeness!

I don't mean to spam, but you said a mouth full :P

Archived