GLACESAURUS

Skymiles

Here is another card I have made because I was bored. Please rate :)

[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9682/362176p.jpg[/img]

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard or Deck. If this card is Special summoned from your hand by it's own effect destroy all monsters on the field except this card. This card may be Special Summoned from your hand if your Life points are 700 or less and you have no monsters on your side of the field.

Thanks for looking :D

Please reply

An awesome turnaround type of card when you're getting your ass handed to you by your Opponent in a duel, for example, you're at 500 Life Points and your Opponent thinks that they have won the match, but all of the sudden BOOM! Here comes Glacesaurus to save the day and if you play your turn right maybe OTK your Opponent on that turn, awesome card! YGO should make and release monster cards that allow you to Special Summon beatsticks when your back is against the walls, I like this card very much! 10/10

"This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard or Deck. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if your Life points are 700 or less and you have no monsters on your side of the field. If this card is Special summoned from your hand by it's own effect destroy all monsters on the field except this card."

I personally find that this reads better than the original lore you had, since that sounded somewhat clumsy.

As for the card itself, I'd say it's brilliant for what it is, but I can't see any real use in it outside of a Dinosaur deck, because of its typing and lack of an arch-type. Still, could probably find some good use in other decks.

I really like the idea on this card. The only problems i have are 1) The OCG is topsy-turvy...It could be worded better, and 2) If it gets E-Con'd or BoM'd, it's sunk. I feel like its defense should be 2000, to withstand hits from most low-level beaters. 8.5/10, though. Great card that could be a game-changer.

Archived