Junk Wiseman :A card with a original Picture.

Wind Road

[size="7"]ART FROM MY OWN ARCHIVE[/size]

[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3126/178956x.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing one "Shooting Star Dragon" and one "Junk warrior" On your side of the field. This card cannot be removed from play, and cannot be destroyed by the effect of "Mirrior Force".

That combo is WAY too easy to get out. I can have stardust and junk synchron on turn 2. If anything, make this either a Synchro that requires Stardust, Junk Synchron AND another tuner or make it require Shooting Star and Junk Synchron.

The art is fantastic though. Kudos on that ;)

[quote name='marioware2' timestamp='1301869721' post='5112339']
That combo is WAY too easy to get out. I can have stardust and junk synchron on turn 2. If anything, make this either a Synchro that requires Stardust, Junk Synchron AND another tuner or make it require Shooting Star and Junk Synchron.

The art is fantastic though. Kudos on that ;)
[/quote]
Lol. Why tank you for the Review.

you know what, I misread that as "Synchron" where it actually said "Warrior". Still, I can combo those both and pull them on turn one, and if I did, I'm not sure why I'd pitch them in order to pull this. It either needs different summoning, or a [i]slightly[/i] higher ATK...probably 5000. It's a strange card and the effect would need to be reworked a little bit but I could see it being realistic if you just messed around with it some.

[quote name='marioware2' timestamp='1301869987' post='5112352']
you know what, I misread that as "Synchron" where it actually said "Warrior". Still, I can combo those both and pull them on turn one, and if I did, I'm not sure why I'd pitch them in order to pull this. It either needs different summoning, or a [i]slightly[/i] higher ATK...probably 5000. It's a strange card and the effect would need to be reworked a little bit but I could see it being realistic if you just messed around with it some.
[/quote]
K. I edited it to have to use shooting star dragon.

[quote name='Tech Genus Blade Blaster' timestamp='1301869483' post='5112322']
[size="7"]ART FROM MY OWN ARCHIVE[/size]

[img]http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/5420/178956.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

please add lore

(try drawing the picture on a piece a paper then take a picutre using a camera then link the camera to the computer to copy/move the pic to your computer)

if you draw it out on paper you might have a munch better pic

(trying paint can suck alot of the times)

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1301877370' post='5112664']
Give us Lore, you need serious help... and you need a freakin' Type for the monster!!
[/quote]
I will post lore, And i forgot the type.
Sheesh i forget 1 thing and you as kwhat's wrong with me...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" and 1 "Junk warrior" on your side of the field. This card cannot be removed from play, and cannot be destroyed by the effect of "Mirrior Force".

I don't really understand the point of this card... it seems strange and to specific and not valuable

Its basically just a beat-stick...

Archived