Yu-gi-oh is it really just a game any more?

I completely agree with this...

What's so wrong about having a hobby? It's not childish,

just because Children play it. That makes no sense. It is

a little foolish to spend all of your money on it, buying $200+

cards and such, but if it's something to play for fun there's

no harm in it. And most of the reasonpeople think it's for

kids is because of the englush anime. It makes it look bad,

and that's not our fault. It's 4kids.

I agree with this, other than the "mentally challenged" part, that's not fair, it's not their fault. Anyways, I've been playing the game since it was first released in America. I do have a girlfriend and alot of friends, but I still play it, and they respect it. To the idiots who make fun of you, they obviousley have nothing better to do with their life but critisize someone who has fun. Just say "At least I have a damn hobby, loser." Or you can replace "loser" with "noob", either way they'll be embarassed. I've seen old men play this when we had tourney's down here, men around 48-70. It's not only for children, if you think the anime is just like it, then think again, the anime is Gee. Ay. Why. What does that spell? It spells what the idiots who critisize you for having a hobby are.

i think you are right, me??? a nerd?? ya right i mean i am the worst student in the schol and my hair is like at my shoulders (not really but soon enought) and like a get punished everyday for something but the point is people play it becuase they are smart.

if someones says to you "You'r a Nerd" just say to the "Guess what, at least i'm not a flop like someone".

if someones says to you "You'r a Nerd" just say to the "Guess what' date=' at least i'm not a flop like someone".

[/quote']

Hey at my school, they have a yu-gi-oh club where people can duel and trade. It's coolio. Not to mention that the people who go are about 12-16

Archived