Yugioh: The Legacy Begins

The Apollo

Welcome to my little Fan Fic. This will be one like Tournaments of Prestige where I type out the stories and duels, you're sure to enjoy. From time to time, any cards that are used by the "duelists i make up" will be created and given away for 1 point each. Anyways, here is a Bookmarking of the different characters

Name: Jordan Andres

Appearance: Blue Eyes, Long Jet Black hair, a Hoodie and some baggy jeans

Bio: He is the son of Dueling champion, Jackie Andres, who'll make an appearance in the story someday, he lives with his tutor too

Deck Type: Spirit

Name: Karla Mitchell

Appearance: Green Eyes, Long Blonde Hair, Some jeans and a t-shirt

Bio: She is the next door neighbor of Jordan, she has a crush on him also

Deck Type: Angels of the Four Elements

Name: Majin Taylor

Appearance: Short Brown Hair, Red Eyes, Bondage Clothing

Bio: He is the tutor of Karla and Jordan

Deck Type: Amoeba / Jam

Name: Gun-Ki-Toto

Appearance: Black Eyes, Bald, Ninja Suit

Bio: He comes for China, his fascination for ninjas and Yugioh decided his outfit

Deck Type: Ninja

Name: Christian Taylor

Appearance: Brown Eyes, Short Brown Hair, A blue Jacket, and ripped jeans

Bio: A friend of Jordan, he is Majin's younger brothr

Deck Type: Guardian

Name: Zeek Mitchell

Appearance: Blue Eyes, Short Blonde Hair, jeans and a sweater

Bio: He is the sister of Karla, he nearly died in a shadow game

Deck Type: Dragon

Episode 1 Chapter 1 up soon !

Episode 1 - It Was Meant To Be

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - A visit to the card shop

---------------------------------------------------------

Jordan yawned as he had just woken up. "Man, I need to get something to eat." So he went downstairs to meet his tutor, Majin. "So, how does it feel living in my home, Jordan ?" Asked Majin. "Strange, but since my father left and nobody knows where he is I'll be here for quite some time, maybe." Replied Jordan. He settled down and fixed some Raspberry crunch for himself whilst Majin was doing the dishes. "Say Majin, think you could teach me how the God cards work ?" Asked Jordan. "Sorry, no can do, those were stolen from their display cases in Battle City and all sources on the internet mysteriously have been deleted," "The last person who knew anything about them has died." Said Majin. "Who ?" Asked Jordan. Majin sighed and said "The King of Games himself Yug Motou." "Now hush up and fill yourself up with that Raspberry Crunch." Said Majin.

Later that day, Majin and Jordan decided to take a trip to the card shop down the street. "Hey Zeek and Karla !" Shouted Jordan, "Why is everyone so excited ?" He asked. "The release of the new card." Said Zeek. "It's called Orisis Golden Dragon". Karla interrupted. "It has 2600 ATK and DEF points, is a spirit monster and It's effect increases the owners life points by 800 each turn". "You have to beat the shop owner to get it". "Anybody want this card ?" Asked the owner. "You have to beat me for it !". "I'll duel you." Said Jordan. "Don't Jordan, he'll crush you, he's really hard to defeat." Said Karla. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Replied Jordan. Then the shop owner interrupted. "You ?" He said pointing at Jordan. "This will be quick, no doubt about it". "Whatever, lets duel !". Said Jordan.

Jordan: 4000

Owner: 4000

"I'll start !" Said the owner "I summon Umi Gami Dragon LV2 in attack mode." ATK/0 and DEF/1500. "Then I'll lay down a face down and end my turn !" Now it was Jordan's turn. "First, I summon Anubei Black Beast in attack mode !" ATK/1000 and DEF/1000. "Now I activate it's special ability." "At the cost of 500 life points I can draw 1 card ." "You've activated my trap card !" Said the Owner. "Dealing of the Draw !" "When you draw one card I get to roll a dice, the result is multiplied by 100 and you lose that many life points !" "Oh crap !" Said Jordan. The Owner rolls and lands on a 5. Which dealt 500 points of direct damage to Jordan. "You should be lucky it's not continuous or this would end quickly." Said the owner. "Whatever, it's still my turn, I activate spirit re carnation, thanks to this continuous card, every time a spirit monster returns to my hand I get to draw 1 card and if it's a monster with 4-stars or less I can special summon it face down in def position !" "Now, I end my turn, causing my Anubei Black Beast to return to my hand and I draw 1 card" "Yes, I drew a monster, so now I can special summon it face down and I'll end my turn."

Jordan: 3000

Owner: 4000

It always makes an author smile when someone says "its' like _____________________________" and you wrote it.

As for your characters, they look like some interesting people, and so far the duel seems to be going well, well written.

PS: I had no idea you read my fanfic.

Chapter 2 - A possible Loss

"Now it's my move !" Shouted the store Owner. "And I activate this card," "Magical Tree House !" "What does that do ?" Asked Jordan. The shop owner cleared his throat. "As long as it's on the field. I can attack your life points directly." "At the cost of 1000 of my own that is." "Now, I sacrifice Umi Gami Dragon LV2 in order to summon a more powerful dragon." "Umi Gami Dragon LV5." ATK/0 and DEF/0 "Now to activate it's effect." By giving up my Magic Tree house card and 1000 more of my life points, he gains attack points equivalent to the total I've lost this turn, so he has 2000 attack points, now attack him directly, my beast !" The beats claw swipes through Jordan, who falls to his knees. "I won't give up !" Shouted Jordan. "Because now it's my turn !"

Jordan: 1000

Owner: 2000

Jordan draws his card and activates Bottomless Black Hole. "Thanks to this card, your Umi Gami Dragon is removed from play, of course at the cost of 800 of my life points, but at the moment, that very much worth it." Every body looks at Jordan stunningly. "Why would he do that ?" Said Zeek under his breath. "Now I'll play 1 card face down and activate emergency provisions, and by destroying my face down, I'm back up to 1200 life points, now to end this duel." Jordan looks through his hand for a card that will hopefully turn the duel around. "I activate Luck of the Draw !" "Now, at the cost of 500 life points, I can draw 1 more card, and it better be the one." Everybody looks at Jordan in fear of him losing. "Yes !" "Now, I activate Return Replay, all monster on my side my the field are returned to my hand and I can start a clean summon phase, and because spirit re carnation is on the field i can draw 1 card because 1 monster returned to my hand, and I'll play the card I drew face down and end my turn." Finished Jordan

Jordan : 700

Owner: 2000

The Owner Grunted. "Hmm, you should have attacked, you could have won, but I'll do that for you, now, I summon Goblin Attack Force, now, ATTACK !" The goblins attack Jordan but then.....

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 2 - Turning the tides

Jordan looked on in astonishment, he could possibly lose the duel right then and there. "Wait, I activate the trap card magic cylinder, knocking your attack right back at you !" Said Jordan suddenly. "Not so fast !" Said the shop owner. "I activate shrink, so I only lose 1150 life points, then since it's still my turn, I play Graceful Charity, I'll now draw 3 cards and discard 2, finally, I'll play 1 card face down and end my turn." "He must have something up his sleeve." Though Jordan. "But it doesn't matter, because I play this card, heavy storm !" "Wipe out his face down !" "Hahaha, you've activated my traps effect, it's called Final Procedures, and when it's destroyed, A spinner is placed on the field and a number from 1-5 is selected randomly, the result is multipled by 200 and taken out of your life points, now go !" "Spinner !" The Spinner spins and lands on a 3, then it's effect kicks in, dealing Jordan 600 points of damage.

Jordan: 100

Owner: 850

"Gahhh !" Screamed Jordan. "You won't win !" "But now it's still my turn and if you haven't noticed, you have nothing on the field, so I summon this, my Anubei Black Beast in ATK, now, attack him my spirit pal !" The claw goes through he shop owner who kneels down as a defeated twit. "No !" "I can't have lost !" "Well ya kinda did, now where's my Orisis Golden Dragon ?" He looked around, found it, and placed it into his deck. Then the shop owner mumbled under his breath. "Jordan, I am positivie about you winning that card, it was meant to be" "Um... Thanks ?" Said Jordan embarresed. So Jordan and his friends were off. Then when they got home, Jordan seen an invitation to a duel monsters tournament being hosted by none other than Mokuba Kaiba's son. Mokuba Kaiba JR. And The prize as the one and only Exodia Set. "Wow !" Exclaimed Jordan. "Exodia sure is powerful, should I enter this tournament ?" "Only if you want to." Replied Majin

Episode 2 - The Return of My. Wealthy...

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Getting Started

-----------------------------------------------

"Good, then I will !" Said "But first, I should edit my deck and take out all that extra stuff I added last summer haha." So Jordan spent months editing his deck, using his allowance to buy better cards and entering in mini-tournaments to gain rarer cards. Then, the tounrament arrival came. He was one of 1000 duelists thart entered. He received a mass email from Mokuba Kaiba Jr. Saying that the tournament shops would be selling rares and boosters, some sets to. And that he was to meet with all the duelists and Mokuba Kaiba JR. hmself at City Hall. So they went and Mokuba Kaiba JR. made the announcement. "Hello duelists from around the world" This is the Kaiba Corp Grand Championship Tounrament, each of you will be sported with a due disk with 2 hologram projectors, also, you will use these 5 map keys to direct yourself to the finals in 3 days, when 3 days are over, place the keys into the duel disk slots and you will see a map flash out in front of you, remember, only 8 people will make it to the finals, so if you don't make it to the finals location in time yoiu will be eliminated, when you win a duel, you gain your opponents key, and they're rarest card, finally, for those who make it the finals, it will consist of 4 1st round matches, then the 4 winners of the first round matches will compete in 2 2nd round matches, those 2 winners will face off and the winner gets the Exodia Set, 10,000 dollars and the bragging rights of winning this tournament, thanks, and good luck !"

"Well, let's find somebody to duel" Said Jordan. "Hey Punk, me and you, now, You're a wimp, so why you here ?" "But let's test your skillz anyways, hahahaha !" "I accept" Says Jordan. "Let's Duel". I'll start things off with this. Pot of Illusion, now, whenever a spirit monster is summoned, at the cost of 1000 life points, he gains the ATK and DEF of any monster on your side of the field. Then, I'll set this card face down and end my turn." "Hmppf" Says Jordan's opponent. "I summon Injection Fairy Lily, now I'll play Ultimate offering and give up 1500 life ponts to summon 3 cards face down in def position, then I'll give up 2000 more life points to give Lily 3000 ATK points, now with 3400 ATK points, she'll be unbeteable, next, I'll activate Fairy Meteor Crush and attack your monster." "Oh no, You've attacked my Thing In The Grave it has 1000 DEF so I lose 2400 Life Points, oh no !"

Jordan: 1600

Opponent: 500

"Grrr, it's my turn" Said Jordan. "And I'll activate this, Dream Catcher, now, I'll discard my hand to the graveyard to special summon this, Spirit Hunter, 1500 ATK, now, thanks to his ability, I can special summon, The King From Another Dimension and attack your Injection" "But that means it will be destroyed with 0 ATK points?" Asks Jordans opponent, "Yes, and when it's destroyed, My Spirit Hunter Brings him back and deals you 100 points of damage, next, I activate this card, Spirit Revival, so at the small cost of half my life points, I can bring back all my spirit monsters in My graveyard, so come back, White Horn Dragon and Triangle Fanged Anteater, and when those 2 are summoned, TFA's ability activates, you lose half of your life points, and since I have nothing left to do this turn, I'll end it."

Jordan: 600

Opponent: 200

"It's my turn then, and I'll activate Change of Heart, to take your White Horned Dragon, now I'll sacrifice it and Injection Fairy Lily in order to summon this, Master of the Castle, and when he's special summon, I can instantly gain 500 life points for each card on the field besides himself, so I gain 6000 life points !" Said Jordan's Opponent. "Oh No !" Said Jordan. "Now I'll put his 2400 ATK points to good use and attack your Triangle Fanged Anteater, and with only 1500 ATK points, you'll lose, hahaha !" Said Jordan's Opponent, "Not So fast, I activate Spirit Hunter's second ability, Now, I sacrifice him and Triangle Fanged Anteater, so I can gain the combo of both of their attack points and add it to my life points, so I have a total of 3600, and since you attacked, my only monster, King from a different Dimension is Destroyed so I lose 2400 life points but he come back and since Spirit Hunter's effect can be used 1 time after he's destroyed, you lose 100 life points, now, it's my turn."

Jordan: 200

Opponent: 100

• 2 weeks later...

Archived