Naruto: Rise of the Tailed-Beast(PG-16/ Started/Accepting)OOC Planning

greedx

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, if Kagami got a Tailed Beast eventually d'you reckon that'd be OP? Lol, Rinnegan, Sharingan, coupled with the 8 tails (which would be perfect considering Kagami's affinity to water). He'd be a killing machine, use Shinra Tensei to create a crater, use snake's mouth to fill it with water, then go beast form and own underwater using electric and water jutsu. Fahh, that'd be nice. Oh btw, I'm in the process of making a new character.

Also, just because the eyes are implanted it doesn't mean they're always active, for instance, Nagato, in almost all of the flashbacks is shown having normal black eyes, and only showing the Rinnegan's features when a Deva Path Jutsu is activated.

I dont really give a damn about your characters affinity for Genjutsu, Greed. My Character's Kekkei Genkai allows him to use Genjutsu perfectly on anyone. Except another Shikra User. Read the Shikra part.

PS: I hate the Sharingan. Over-rated. So the Shikra basically ubers it, then totally annihalates it. Not to mention the fact it originates from the Sharingan creators Younger Brother, and is used to control Bijuu and Jinchuuriki, not just the Kyuubi, like the Sharingan.

Oh, I'm sorry. Typo. I dont hate the Sharingan. How could you possibly think that. :o

I despise it with every cell in and out of my body and my soul as a whole, and If I had all the powers in the Universe I would create a sharingan just so I could crush it in my bare hands.
Though I wouldn't mind having one in real life.

You had Kazuki rp this right?: Kazuki sighed as Kimiko and Akemi left, lifting his hand up to his head in the hope of preventing another Migraine. When he finally opened his eyes, the Shikra was gone. He turned to Ruki, Kagami and the Hokage. "Looks like I didn't need to use that Technique, Hokage-Senpai." Kazuki said, with an obviously faked smile. He looked like a wreck, and he hadn't used the Shikra that much in a day since his first mission as a Jounin. He sighed again and turned to Kagami and Ruki, smiling as he looked at Kagami. He wanted so much to tell Kagami about the joke, but now wasn't the time. As for Ruki...Kazuki didn't know her well. But, now seemed to be the time. "Hi, you're Ruki the Crystal Element user, right? I'm Kazuki Dakuri, the Shikra weilder." Kazuki said, offering his hand. "I dont think we've met before, but I've read a file on you. You seem to be quite the Ninja."

I replied....

And your reply:
Ruki sighed and walked over to Kagami and Kazuki slightly more relaxed now. She turned towards Kazuki, “Yeah I’m Ruki Netomi and my kekkigenki is the Crystal style. Nice to meet you Kazuki.”, she said shaking hands with him. She eyed him up before she let go and raised her eyebrow, “You’re a jonin then too…..though you don’t seem like one. And it’s no surprise that you’ve never met me before considering that I have been traveling around the different lands up until today. Anyway, I’ve heard about a Shikra weilder in the village but never really believed them…..passed them off as rumors actually. As for the bit about being quite the ninja I like to let my opponents decide that for themselves. Not that it really matter s either way.” Ruki was completely in her element at the moment. She was never really one to hang around with other kunochis since she preferred being around guys or other members of the Anbu Black Ops when she was younger. After a moment she turned to Kagami, “So Kagami sensei.”, she said half teasingly half sincere, “Are we going to the Tower of Despeir then?”

Where do you propose I go from this. Unless you want me to Join you and Kagami to the Tower?

seeing as how everybody semes to be so damb strong I would like to add primary & hidden lotus as well as the 1st 4 of the 8 gates.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1303760634' post='5167505']
Oh, I'm sorry. Typo. I dont hate the Sharingan. How could you possibly think that. :o

I despise it with every cell in and out of my body and my soul as a whole, and If I had all the powers in the Universe I would create a sharingan just so I could crush it in my bare hands.
Though I wouldn't mind having one in real life.
[/quote]
i think i finaly found something we can agree on.

• 2 months later...

I'm Interested

Name: Desuke Tsutatakaze
Appearence: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2010/139/5/c/Wind_Warrior_by_ghostexiled.jpg

Without mask and fur.
personality: calm, respectable, easy to get on with, and mysterious, He loves to kill and watch his enemies suffer.
Akatsuki:(yes or no): no, but joins later on.
Affiliations(Village): Hidden Leaf Village
Clan/Kekkai Genkai: The Tsutakakaze Clan/ Kekkai Genkai - Tsukaikugen - Gifted Time, like the Sharingan or Bakugan, it is an occular jutsu with the power of controlling time. It is basicly a dark blue sharingan with a star for a pupil. Side Effects: Bleeding Eyes, Fatigue, Migrains and Fever.
Weapon(s): Raikaze Katana - Lightning wind sword. the blade is made of awirling wind, sharpened by lightning.
Tools in ninja pouch:(Kunai etc) Shuriken, Kunai,and explosive tags
Justu Specialty:(Taijustu,ninjutsu,genjutsu)(you gain 2 abilities for whichever one you choose)(ex: Ninjutsu jutsu cost less chakra or doesn't require handsigns when using certain jutsu)(something like that)-Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
Jutsu List:(Please explain what the jutsu does if you can remeber you can have jutsu you haven't learned just put "Hasn't learned")
[b]Lightning Style[/b] - Beast Claw: A lightning claw forms around my hand.
[b]Lightning Style[/b] - Lazer Fest: Shoots high speed beams of lightning from my hands. Hasn't learned.
[b]Lightning Style[/b] - Chidori Successor: Like Sasuke's Chidori, but weaker and red.
[b]Lightning Style[/b] - Perfect Chidori: Stronger than normal chidori, red with black chakra streaming out. Uses blood. Hasn't learned.
[b]Wind Style[/b] - Vortex Punch: Wind swirls around the hand, and has a weaker rasengan effect when hits.
[b]Wind Style[/b] - Devestation: Creates a tornado, traping the enemy inside while the wind cuts them up.
[b]Wind Style[/b] - Aero Shockwave:Claps hands together to create a shockwave exerting from your hands.
[b]Time Style[/b] - Prision: Creates an area where time is either going backwards, frozen, or going faster. Hasn't learned.
[b]Time Style[/b] - Space Control: Allows the user to either go back in time or teleport. Hasn't learned.
[b]Ultimate Barrage of a Million Hits[/b]: Uses Time style to make you extremely fast and unload an amount of hits on the enemy. Hasn't learned.
[b]Muti-Shadow Clone Jutsu[/b]: Can make up to 50 clones st once.
Justu element:(max is 2) Lightning and Wind.
Bio: Originally meant to be one of Madara's experiments, Sasuke saved him when he learned that Desuke plans to destroy Hidden Leaf Village for not sending aid to his village, Tsukainagure, The Villiage of Gifts. Desuke then became Sasukes student,teaching him how to master the Lightning Style. When the war was approaching its climax, Sasuke was thinking that he mightn't be able to get revenge on the Leaf Village, so he sent Desuke there as a spy and so he could destroy it when his powers matured. That was when Desuke was 4,now he is 17 and is respected among the Leaf Ninja as a genius. No one would kno his true intendions and the time for them to be known is arriving.

Name: Hebimaru
Appearence: Hebimaru has pale skin and yellow eyes along with markings on his eyes similar but smaller then Orochimaru, he has black hair tied backwards with medium length bangs, he normally wears a black lab coat with a red shirt underneath and baggy black pants with boots. Underneath the coat is a white snake which sometimes becomes visible and can be used in combat.
personality:
Akatsuki: no
Affiliations(Village): Former Leaf shinobi
Clan/Kekkai Genkai: None
Weapon(s):Kusanagi Sword 2 (Two katanas are connected at the hilt to form one sword with two parallel blades. The idea behind this is, even if the cut doesn't kill you, two cuts made so close together can't be stictched up and the victim will die of infection. )
Tools in ninja pouch:(Poisoned Kuna, Poisoned Shuriken
Justu Specialty:Ninjutsu
Jutsu List:
Serpent summoning
Hidden Shadow Serpents
Hydra Technique
Serpent Clones
Shedding Serpent Skin
Serpent Tail
Poison Cloud
Poison Venom
Transformation technique
Justu element: Earth
Bio: Hebimaru was given to Naruto but an unknown person whom Naruto refuses to identify. He was raised much like Naruto being a word of the village, unfortunately do to similar appearance to Orochimaru he was shunned by most of the village. He did not let this bring him down and worked hard to be the strongest shinobi in history and become Hokage this however only made people think of him like Orochimaru more and more, eventually he left the village and though many wanted him hunted down and killed Naruto refused to place him in the bingo book as a rogue shinobi, though eventually the elders of the village did this behind Naruto's back. Since then Hebimaru has done shady dealing with many criminal groups but has also helped other people making his actions perplexing, he currently has no affiliation with Akatsuki but they have shown an interest in him before.

Archived