4 new Emergence of Darkness Cards

GC_Asakura

4 cards from my personal set - Emergence of Darkness

EnigmaAssassincard.jpg

I see this card as a bit of Monarch abuse maybe. I didnt realise its full potential until my friend played a playset of it in a Monarch deck. Can we say "OWN3D"?

EnergyCellGeneratorCard.jpg

Think 'The A. Forces' for Machine monsters. Cyber Dragon swarm has a lot of potential to be even more beatstick worthy.

PerfectSlimeClonescard.jpg

This common Scapegoat card, while not as flashy or numerous as its inspiration, can save in a pinch. Unfortunately, being a common card, it's ability to be destroyed is its downfall. Take out the trap, take out the tokens. This card is really combo-able with the next card...

Draw-MaticEliminationcard.jpg

Dark Hole with draw power. Emergence of Darkness prides itself on its Dark-Type monsters, TV release cards, and new ways to draw cards and thin out the ole' deck. Cards from a Different Dimension was useful, and this one works too if you feel like clearing the field.

Some grammar errors, but not too bad!

Try and improve on the uniqueness of the effects you choose, because some of these are a little plain... :/

For effort, you did a pretty good job! Next time, just put in a little more time in making your cards, in order to receive higher ratings from other members. Keep up the good work! :)

Archived