a near one turn win

keji masters

This a fluke move i pulled on a friend last weekend it was my oppenots turn first he laid one monster face down and laid 2 facedowns then my turn came i drawed here was what was in my hand pot of greed, foolish bureial, blue eyes white dragon, perisous cards from the beyond, moselum of the emporor and spell economics . i played foolish bureail first to put fealgrand dragon in to my grave then i played perisous cards from the beyond, moselum of the emporor and spell economics then i summoned my blue eyes to field then perisous cards from the beyond activated allowing me to draw two then i played pot of greed to draw two more my new draws were ones were monster reborn, magamoph, final countdown and heavy storm i played heavy storm then activated monster reborn, magamoph, final countdown first reviving felgrand then equiping magamorph to blue eyes then i activated final countdown then i paid 2000 lp then magamorph doubled blue eyes atk points i first attacked with felgrand destoryed his face down monster then attacked his lp with bles eyes near taking him out with only 2000lp remaining it was close though.

what do you guys think

Guest Chaos Pudding

2000 LP left is no where near an OTK. And being near an OTK is not the same as an OTK, unless you can drop them to at least 800. At least then they couldn't Premature Burial anything.

Dude your text is very unreadable.

Well your opponent had not much life points left but he did had much cards left.

What could he have done:

-summon a monster with 2000+ atk

-Brain control your Blue Eyes

-Hammer Shot your Felgrand or say that you couldnt summon it so that it is destroyed

Boom dead.

Although, I dunno how bad his deck is so.

And you used Spell Economics...

my friend used his burn deck so i knew that he didnt have cards like brain control

Bfmvrocks what are you on about monster reborn alows you to summon any monster from the grave

PikaPerson01 that wasn't my best hand had i got the right cards i could have easily won against his deck he knew that as well as i and that type of combo happens on a rare occasion for me

my friend used his burn deck so i knew that he didnt have cards like brain control

Bfmvrocks what are you on about monster reborn alows you to summon any monster from the grave

PikaPerson01 that wasn't my best hand had i got the right cards i could have easily won against his deck he knew that as well as i and that type of combo happens on a rare occasion for me

IT'S FELGRAND'S EFFECT! "This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, unless being sent from the field first".

This a fluke move i pulled on a friend last weekend it was my oppenots turn first he laid one monster face down and laid 2 facedowns then my turn came i drawed here was what was in my hand pot of greed' date=' foolish bureial, blue eyes white dragon, perisous cards from the beyond, moselum of the emporor and spell economics . i played foolish bureail first to put fealgrand dragon in to my grave then i played perisous cards from the beyond, moselum of the emporor and spell economics then i summoned my blue eyes to field then perisous cards from the beyond activated allowing me to draw two then i played pot of greed to draw two more my new draws were ones were monster reborn, magamoph, final countdown and heavy storm i played heavy storm then activated monster reborn, magamoph, final countdown first reviving felgrand then equiping magamorph to blue eyes then i activated final countdown then i paid 2000 lp then magamorph doubled blue eyes atk points i first attacked with felgrand destoryed his face down monster then attacked his lp with bles eyes near taking him out with only 2000lp remaining it was close though.

what do you guys think

[/quote']

This is a MAJOR FAILURE.

Let me point it out...

*If you can't get them down past 800, it isn't all that good.

*You use 2 Banned cards, therefore irrelevant in any major tournaments.

*You can't bring back Felgrand unless he was sent from

the field to the Grave first.

*Spell Economics doesn't work on Mausoleum.

*You don't draw 2 from Precious Cards from Beyond when you

use Mausoleum on a LV7+ monster.

*You need to learn how to write complete sentances.

read the cards' effects next time. and stick to the official rules...don't use traditional rules.. you'll find that the official rules are much better. so no monster reborn or pot of greed. And dude, find a better tactic, you would have easily lost. If you'r against me, I would have already played Dimensional Fissure on you and you wouldn't be able to use your graveyard-quick summon skills against me. and your blue-eyes, can be crushed easily. (hammer shot, fissure, lightning vortex, etc)

You fail, where is TAG with his Epic Fail in a can

Right ok i thought spell economics does work on Mausoleum cus it says you dont need to pay lp for activating spell cards

yeah i saw i was wrong on felgrand Bfmvrocks i am sorry i didn't read the card right and i thought i was right about using pericous cards from the beyond with Mausoleum on a level 7+ (again sorry).

Archived