[For Bhim's 'Contest'] OCG check

Logmon1

Okay, I'm just making sure I've got OCG good, and seeing if the is a differiant way to word it that would make the text bigger.

000zn9.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. During the End Phase of the turnthis card in Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up, you may pay 500 Life Points to move this card to your Fusion Deck. When you successfully Fusion Summon a monster, you may sacrifice 1 monster on your side of the field to Special Summon this card from your fusion deck. When this card is Special Summoned, it gains the following effect:

● This card gains 500 ATK for every Spell Card in your graveyard.

Reason for the card:

Well, I wanted something new, I already have a monster/field spell combo, and Osiris made a Monster/Normal spell combo, so I decided to go with a monster that you really work to get what may be an extreme boost, going through the fusion deck reminds me of both the Two-headed Roc from Greek Myth, and my own Character named Roc, who fused with an evil spirit, only to grow more powerful after seperating.

So yeah, quick rates and OCG checks please.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up, you may pay 500 Life Points to move this card to your Fusion Deck. When you successfully Fusion Summon a monster, you may Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to Special Summon this card from your Fusion deck. When this card is Special Summoned, it gains the following effect:

● This card gains 500 ATK for every Spell Card in your Graveyard.

Pointed out the errors. I hope it helps. :D Good card too. 8/10

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or flipped face-up, you may pay 500 Life Points to move this card to your Fusion Deck. When you successfully Fusion Summon a monster, you may [b']Tribute[/b] 1 monster on your side of the field to Special Summon this card from your Fusion deck. When this card is Special Summoned, it gains the following effect:

● This card gains 500 ATK for every Spell Card in your Graveyard.

Pointed out the errors. I hope it helps. :D Good card too. 8/10

Thanks, most of those were from typing fast I guess.

Graveyard gets capitalized?

Archived