Lock...

Sotos

logo1kn1.png[spoiler=Shop Rules]1. All YCM rules apply

2. Orders can be negated / delayed due to lack of time.

[spoiler=Shop Items]For the time being, I will only be making tags and logos...So, [spoiler=Tag Example]unled2i.png

[spoiler=Tag Order Form]1. Render / Stock

2. Size (optional)

3. Text (optional)

4. Any other preferations (optional)

[spoiler=Logo example]logo1kn1.png

[spoiler=Logo Order Form]1. Text

2. Style / Colors (optional)

3. Render (optional)

*Reps appreciated*

Here.

1) I found no Alexis renders, I rendered the pic myself, that's why it looks crappy...

2) I'm reallly sorry, but it's been a while since I made a logo, and I pretty much suck...If you don't like it, I'll remake it...

alexisi.png

hey sotos your back from your old store

i'm ordering a tag

1. Render / Stock http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8899/maleficstardustdragong.png

2. Size (optional) 400x150

3. Text (optional) Malefic

4. Any other preferations (optional)

Make the bg dark pink and galaxtic style. i also like the text to have a futuristic style

hey sotos your back from your old storei'm ordering a tag1. Render / Stock http://img580.images...dustdragong.png2. Size (optional) 400x1503. Text (optional) Malefic4. Any other preferations (optional) Make the bg dark pink and galaxtic style. i also like the text to have a futuristic style
Yeah, I'm back, hope you're satisfied with my new shop...^_^ I'm not really fond of the text, but I like the rest...[spoiler=Tag]V1:angrybird.png

V2:angrybird.png

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a Tag please...

1. Render / Stock [spoiler=Render]MassEffectRender_Enchanter.png

2. Size: 400 x 200

3. Text: Ohisi

4. Other Things: Make look with a stary galaxy with a planet behind Shepard (render) and some GETH in the backgound (look them up on google for renders of them to put in there) I would like to have the GETH faded a little bit, but not too faded to were you cant see them good.

Alright people, you should have understood byh now that I left...Sorry for not stating that, but I didn't have time to breathe, let alone log in YCM...Anyway, this shop should be locked...All orders cancelled, except for Shadow Hunter's, for old times' sake, I will PM it to you man...If somebody wants a tag from me, PM me and I will think about it...

Archived