why does everyone hate monarch control? why!

poor sasuke, having your eye plucked out, while shikamaru sits at home playing footies with tamari, oh... huh? Off topic. o.O Anyway... Monarch control is almost as dul as dul can be. It was great when Brain control was unlimited, but now it seems only half as good when your activating things like soul exchange and not being able to attack. Demise otk fails to the Macro monarchs because after you blow everything up, your only swinging with demise. And that easily enough gets hammer shot, smashed, or brain'd.

yes they are -.-'

but yhea demise SUCKS it totally overrated

Not if you can rig a deck. Seriously, Demise is for good shufflers ONLY.

That said, Perfect circle is better than Monarch Control, so there's no reason to hate the lesser of two powers, it proves nothing but idiocy.

I agree with the Dark One... Monarchs seem to crop up everywhere in every single deck.

Half the reason people also hate the Monarchs is probably because of how the Monarchs can severely disrupt your deck when your opponent summons one. Combine that with the fact that Monarch decks also run tons of cards to allow the Monarchs to be brought out every single turn, and you have a recipe for Monarch hatred.

I personally refuse to run Monarchs in any deck of mine, simply because I am sick of seeing them everywhere I go. If they limited all the Monarchs to one come the next banlist I'd be amongst those celebrating.

I agree with the Dark One... Monarchs seem to crop up everywhere in every single deck.

Half the reason people also hate the Monarchs is probably because of how the Monarchs can severely disrupt your deck when your opponent summons one. Combine that with the fact that Monarch decks also run tons of cards to allow the Monarchs to be brought out every single turn' date=' and you have a recipe for Monarch hatred.

I personally refuse to run Monarchs in any deck of mine, simply because I am sick of seeing them everywhere I go. If they limited all the Monarchs to one come the next banlist I'd be amongst those celebrating.

[/quote']

Lol no.

Just because a card is good doesn't mean it deserves to be limited/semi-limited/banned.

Archived