Monster Gate is the BEST CARD EVER!1!1!! CLICK

Ladies and gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that there are a few certain new members who are not making the biggest impression on some of our older members. If you have joined today, or within the last couple of days, I suggest you read the rules if you want to continue making your apparently vulgar posts.

The rules are here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=22845

If anyone has any complaints about any members trolling or flaming this forum, reply here with any details I need to exterminate them.

Thank you for your attention, Frunk.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

I assume this applies to me, so I will be blunt.

Sir, I great respect your position, however we are merely trying to incite conversations and debates. To get players to think critically about the game.

So now having different opinions of how the next format should look is considered trolling? Just because we don't think allowing Premature in 3's and 4's is a good idea doesn't mean we're trolls.

I assume this applies to me' date=' so I will be blunt.

Sir, I great respect your position, however we are merely trying to incite conversations and debates. To get players to think critically about the game.

[/quote']

well if you put it that way, i guess the constant insults and flaming were just a show so that you could get us to debate better?

GREAT!

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen... There are 40,000 members on this site, I said that your posts were apparently vulgar as because that is all I know so far. This thread was made (with a catchy title), to drag in attention. The more attention, the more likely it is I will get a grip on this situation.

Guest PikaPerson01

Sir' date=' I merely reminded you to read the rules, there have been accusations made towards a new group of individuals and I'm reminding you to keep your manners in check.

[/quote']

Thank you ever so much for looking out in my best interest sir, however I personally believe that I, as well as my other friends, have not stepped over any pre-established line outlined in the Rules.

We have not trolled. All our arguments were well thought out, and not in any manner meant to insult.

We have no flamed. I believe no curse word has ever graced your fine pages.

We come from much stricter boards then this fine establishment, and trust me, we know very well how to behave ourselves.

Sir' date=' I merely reminded you to read the rules, there have been accusations made towards a new group of individuals and I'm reminding you to keep your manners in check.

[/quote']

Thank you ever so much for looking out in my best interest sir, however I personally believe that I, as well as my other friends, have not stepped over any pre-established line outlined in the Rules.

We have not trolled. All our arguments were well thought out, and not in any manner meant to insult.

We have no flamed. I believe no curse word has ever graced your fine pages.

We come from much stricter boards then this fine establishment, and trust me, we know very well how to behave ourselves.

Wonderful, I'm glad to here it. I hope it stays this way.

Apparently, we have different definitions of "flaming". We define flaming to mean things such as "You are an idiot". From what I can see, around here, it seems to mean such things as "You are completely wrong". Is that a fair analysis?

Archived