The 20 Types Deck Contest

Dr4gnFire

For my 3rd contest I want you to create an entire deck.

Deck Requirements

1. At least 1 of each of the original 20 Types of monster (Dragon, Beast/Warrior, Fairy, Fish, Aqua, Spellcaster, Beast, Insect, Sea Serpent, Pyro, Zombie, Winged Beast, Dinosaur, Machine, Rock, Warrior, Fiend, Reptile, Thunder, Plant)

2. No Union, Toon, etc, Type monsters

3. Monsters cannot all be the same Attribute

4. At least 1 Field Spell

Prizes

1st - 3 rep + Mystery Prize

2nd - 2 rep

3rd - 1 rep

Deadline

31st Feb

Contestants

1. Ixigo

2. bobscholtz911911

*facepalm*

More detail.

Are these supposed to have some kind of... synergy or whatever, or just a bunch of random cards?

A full deck (40 to 80 cards), or just a minimum of 13 cards up to however much we want?

yep and please do not double post

If you didn't notice the 2 posts had about 10 hours between them' date=' so that's not a problem

*facepalm*

More detail.

Are these supposed to have some kind of... synergy or whatever, or just a bunch of random cards?

A full deck (40 to 80 cards), or just a minimum of 13 cards up to however much we want?

More detail, ok. Well of course there is the minimum 13 required cards, but I want a full deck (minimum 40 cards). This can be either 40+ different cards or you can include doubles or triples of cards (just put [x2] or something). I would like them to help each other out, eg "Beast" allows Special Summon of "Warrior", you know what I mean?

More detail' date=' ok. Well of course there is the minimum 13 required cards, but I want a full deck (minimum 40 cards). This can be either 40+ different cards or you can include doubles or triples of cards (just put [x2'] or something). I would like them to help each other out, eg "Beast" allows Special Summon of "Warrior", you know what I mean?

I see. So technically, we could create the 13 required cards and put the maximum of three copies of each in the virtual deck, therefore resulting in 39 cards, then just make up a 40th one and add it to finish the deck (although, what kind of deck would be functional with 38 monsters, I dare not imagine). Can the deck also contain pre-existing cards?

Either way, I guess I'll give it a try.

More detail' date=' ok. Well of course there is the minimum 13 required cards, but I want a full deck (minimum 40 cards). This can be either 40+ different cards or you can include doubles or triples of cards (just put [x2'] or something). I would like them to help each other out, eg "Beast" allows Special Summon of "Warrior", you know what I mean?

I see. So technically, we could create the 13 required cards and put the maximum of three copies of each in the virtual deck, therefore resulting in 39 cards, then just make up a 40th one and add it to finish the deck (although, what kind of deck would be functional with 38 monsters, I dare not imagine). Can the deck also contain pre-existing cards?

Either way, I guess I'll give it a try.

If you do that, YOU LOSE, lol. Exisiting cards are ok, but I would prefer the deck to be made up with created cards, but of course it's your choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived