A few new cards

M.Hats

infernocardphphs7.jpg

I wanted a card that was useful in any burn deck, but also supported dark room of nightmare. As it's own effect inflicts damage other then battle damage, it gains a counter when it's effect is used. With dark room of nightmare on the field it gets another counter when thats effect occurs. Making a somewhat reasonable feed.

princessphpnu1.jpg

Simple, a tough support warrior that can hold her own. When summoned she buffs all warriors, also she can take care of most monsters but it costs a card from the hand. She has part of a Gemini ability so that instead of summoning you can use her buffing ability again.

reflectcardsji2.png

reflectknightjm6.png

A combo I did for a contest, Rayous the Reflector Knight is essentially a monster version of Convulsion of Nature. When Cosmos Reflect Slime is on the field you can see each others hands. If your opponent draws a face up card, they draw again, but then you get to select 1 card in their hand and take it. Cosmos also gains ATK for the number of cards in each players hand making him stronger when this effect is in play.

So tell me what you guys think of the cards.

If they are ment to be Holo'd then the effect doesnt work...

I wanted to give the impression Cosmos Reflect Slime and Rayous the Reflector Knight were shiny, but not look like bad scanner reflection (think shiny when it isn't reflecting). As in the contest they are for a Fan Fic character and are unique to the character I thought that a different approach would be nice for the images. So it is meant to look 'shiny' but at the same time not traditional Holo cards. The way they are now brings the two different images together more, and also makes them look different from any other card. If it looks good in that context please say so, if not then ok, make some suggestions for improving the images.

Sorry for the double post, I wanted to change my Rayous the Reflector Knight effect, as it seemed a little bland. Unfortunately I can't change it for the competition, it is a bit powerful but because it was meant to be the characters 'Avatar' I figured it should be a fair bit better. I didn't mean to change the name that was an accident :P but it doesn't really matter I suppose.

knightreflecthk9.png

Also I noticed no one has said anything about my OCG ^_^ so does that mean it is all correct, and what do you guys think of the effects. Oh, and what do you think of each individual card.

If they are ment to be Holo'd then the effect doesnt work...

I wanted to give the impression Cosmos Reflect Slime and Rayous the Reflector Knight were shiny' date=' but not look like bad scanner reflection (think shiny when it isn't reflecting). As in the contest they are for a Fan Fic character and are unique to the character I thought that a different approach would be nice for the images. So it is meant to look 'shiny' but at the same time not traditional Holo cards. The way they are now brings the two different images together more, and also makes them look different from any other card. If it looks good in that context please say so, if not then ok, make some suggestions for improving the images.

[/quote']

I did not ask, nor want an indepth explanation, a simple 'no they are not ment to be like normal Holo's' truely would have been prefered lol

And in its context, indeed its fitting ^_^

Lol sorry i ramble sometimes when I'm having trouble explaining things :D. I might be making more around the theme of Cosmos Reflect Slime and drawing face up cards, etc. but it will depend if I can be bothered, I have some ideas so we will see.

Archived