Soul Monsters!!!

The_Weasel_46

Not the first set I thought of, but the idea seemed cool to me so it is the first set I will post.

Soul monsters basically work like this: They act like summoned monsters while in your hand, so you have to show them to your opponent. The cool part is this - although they cannot attack monsters on the field, Soul monsters can attack cards in your opponent's hand. Monsters in your opponent's hand are all treated as attack position monsters. This means you can take out their monsters before they even hit the field, and inflict Battle Damage to boot!

Of course, there is a downside to all this. You are picking the cards at random from their hand, and if the card is not a monster, your Soul monster is destroyed instead.

I only added a couple of supports, but I intend to finish the set later.

s2cw91.jpgrcua9v.jpg

w1elx4.jpgsg4bkk.jpg

rlckee.jpg2ynl0tj.jpg

28vefmc.jpg

Text reads: When you draw this card, discard one monster in your hand. If you cannot, return this card to the bottom of your deck. This card cannot be summoned. As long as this card is in your hand, you must show it to your opponent. This card can attack while in your hand, but it can only attack cards in your opponent's hand. If the target of this card's attack is not a monster, destroy this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards sent from their hand to the Graveyard as a result of battle x200.

vy2gwx.jpg10xcbgk.jpg

Text for both reads: When you draw this card, discard one monster in your hand. If you cannot, return this card to the bottom of your deck. This card cannot be summoned. As long as this card is in your hand, you must show it to your opponent. This card can attack while in your hand, but it can only attack cards in your opponent's hand. If the target of this card's attack is not a monster, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, select 1 monster on your side of the field. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, the selected monster (for Swordsman: cannot be destroyed in battle; for Enchantress: is not affected by your opponent's Trap Cards.)

332nn7n.jpg2v0yjch.jpg

mk7f6.jpg

2dj2iw8.jpg15ewx6u.jpg

Not many supports yet.

And, though it pains me, a Fusion and Ritual. I wanted to see how fusing and ritual summoning would work with Souls, basically.

sexh68.jpg20u31ir.jpg

Text for Chimera reads: Soul Toucan + Soul Liger + Soul Draco

You do not use Polymerization to fuse this card. Send the above monsters from your hand to the Graveyard to add this card from your Fusion Deck to your hand. This card cannot be summoned. As long as this card is in your hand, you must show it to your opponent. This card can attack while in your hand, but it can only attack cards in your opponent's hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Soul monster from your Graveyard and your Deck to your hand.

Anyway, those are the Soul cards I have right now, but I shall make more supports and maybe a few more monsters. Thanks to the guys in the graphics section for almost all the pics! XD

Please give feedback and OCG errors I may have missed. Thanks!

Wow! Nice idea and great for a new guy! Although I would put "Thanks to the people in the graphics section for most of the pics" but other than that 9/10

I they were real cards I would probably try to build a deck with them (LOTS of cards that negate attacks :P)

AH COOL BUT I WAS READING THE GX MANGA,AND I THINK INSTEAD OF MAKING BACK CARDS FOR THE SAME TYPE OF MONSTERS WE SHOULD START A NEW TYPE,LIKE BASTION IN THE MANGA USES SOME CARD CARD TYPES THAT RELIES ON IT'S EFFECT GOING OFF WHEN IT'S SUMMON FROM THE GRAVE,I BELIEVE IT'S CALLED APPARITION MONSTERS.

SORRY ABOUT THE UPPERCASE LETTERS.

Archived