FG Replacement?

Draco Straybyrn

We should keep it the FG, would you not want to show Tribute to such an awsome person?

We shall, and im insisting, we shall keep the name the same.

We shall continue as normal, get all our articles finished, and then find someone to post it.

Now Frunk has sadly left us, its time to find a person to take charge of the newspaper, without a leader the Paper will fail.

We need someone well respected, popular, and active!

No CD' date=' this was frunks paper and we should leave it as frunks, get everyone who was involved in the FG back in it and continue as normal

CD were you in FG cos i have no idea? lol If not you can join up, if you are then welcome back lol

[/quote']

i meant we start our own magazine, mabye call it YCMagazine.

we can have it since we dont have a newspaper.

We do have the newspaper' date=' everyone but frunk is still there, and im sure they would still be willing to continue.

Thus, it should be continued

[/quote']

but Frunk's post is first unless we want another thread.

it would be much better if we also had a magazine for the Custom cards section like we already talked on pm. about cards and cardmakers and contests.

As i said in my old post' date=' it will fail. Why? Well simple, Frunk, knows everything that goes around here, he is the only one capable of keeping the FG running, even if a new FG was released, not alot of info would be in there.

[/quote']

He is not the only one who knows

I myself talk requently with Kaze, Tkill, Frunk and Star via msn.

I have also been involved with some uknown activites with Kaze and Tkill that many ppl here knows nothing about.

Therefore, this paper can continue, but only if those ppl who work for it, are loyal to it.

As i said in my old post' date=' it will fail. Why? Well simple, Frunk, knows everything that goes around here, he is the only one capable of keeping the FG running, even if a new FG was released, not alot of info would be in there.

[/quote']

He is not the only one who knows

I myself talk requently with Kaze, Tkill, Frunk and Star via msn.

I have also been involved with some uknown activites with Kaze and Tkill that many ppl here knows nothing about.

Therefore, this paper can continue, but only if those ppl who work for it, are loyal to it.

ok i will work if you want to. but anyway i think a new one ( i mean a new name) would be better.

Wait' date=' did Frunk quit the site, or did he just quit the paper?

[/quote']

Sadly the site

I will kill those gamefags.

yes, they came and questioned our abilities and actually flamed. tsk tsk they need to learn better.

Hm, you didn't notice it. So maybe I don't need to edit my post. :lol:

[/quote']

Sadly the site

yes, they came and questioned our abilities and actually flamed. tsk tsk they need to learn better.

notice what. you mean the i will kill them? i noticed that.

[/quote']

Sadly the site

No, I expected a lot of people to noctice that. Jeez, I expected people to be up in arms for me saying that, xD. Look at my post very closely, most importantly, the last word.

[/quote']

Sadly the site

No, I expected a lot of people to noctice that. Jeez, I expected people to be up in arms for me saying that, xD. Look at my post very closely, most importantly, the last word.

ok, i get you now lol.

Archived