2 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer illegal or not

• Ra
    • Obelisk
    • Slifer
    • Hamon
    • Raviel
    • Uria

In a fight against eachother, Obelisk would win.

Ra can easily make an otk because of his extras.

But I prefer Sliver because your opponent will lose 2000 atk/def on all monsters he summons and that rocks! XD

Cyber Dragon with 100 atk!

And the sacred beasts suck. I once attacked the controller of the fusion of them with a 12000 atk Cyber Ogre XD

There all bad' date=' because it's hard to summon them and then easily destroyed.

However:

Uria, because of its effect to destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field and your opponent can't chain a card to it's effect.

[/quote']

if you have skills it's not hard to summon and if the damn people who keep changing the effects gave them back their anime I'm pretty sure it would gain in popularity.

There all bad' date=' because it's hard to summon them and then easily destroyed.

However:

Uria, because of its effect to destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field and your opponent can't chain a card to it's effect.

[/quote']

if you have skills it's not hard to summon and if the damn people who keep changing the effects gave them back their anime I'm pretty sure it would gain in popularity.

Yes, if the card's effect was completely different, it would be better.

The gods are illegal in tournament' date=' so that rules them out by default.

Hamon is the only slightly-playable monster of the remaining three, but is still bad.

[/quote']

everything that's not a staple card (i.e monarchs..........) seems bad to you.

He runs Zombies and Insects. Did Blazewing Butterfly just become a meta staple?

Also, nice double-post.

I prefer Obelisk.

If I was to choose a Sacred Beast, I would go with Uria I think.

Obelisk's effect is awesome when he's summoned. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 4000 points of damage, way broken eh? Also to trib. two monsters and increase his ATK equal to the total.

XD, If I could, I would use it, but if it wasn't illegal, it would be banned, definately, and everyone would use it in Traditional Format.

I often try to create decks capable of using the Egyptian Gods or Sacred Beasts on Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 simply for the challenge, and rarely if ever do I manage to summon one out.

This isn't helped by the fact the Egyptian Gods are treated as Normal Summon monsters on WC2008, when I'm sure they have been Special Summon monsters in past games and also on the anime (not that the anime should be used as a basis for the OCG/TCG).

Out of the Egyptian Gods and Sacred Beasts however, I've always found Slifer the Sky Dragon to be the one that stays on the field longer once I get it there due to its handy monster destruction effect, despite the fact that has been somewhat nerfed in-game as well. (Destroys anything with under 2000 DEF that is Normal or Flip Summoned).

So yeah, my vote goes to Slifer.

I prefer the Egyptian God Cards, preferrably Slifer The Sky Dragon.

Reason:

Egyptian God Cards are unaffected by monster effects, trap cards, and most spell cards.

Egyptian God Cards are uber powerful and require only three sacrifices to bring out (easily accomplished).

Slifer's Effect takes away 2000 attack for any monster summoned in attack position and 2000 defense for any monster summoned in defense position, as long as those monsters have 2100 points or more in those areas.

Slifer's second effect destroys monsters summoned in attack position with 2000 attack or less and monsters summoned in defense position with 2000 defense or less.

Slifer's third effect gives it attack and defense strength of 1000 times the number of cards in your hand.

Ultimately, even with something as strong as say....Five God Dragon (5000 attack), when Slifer comes onto the playing field, you need only 3 cards in your hand to over power it.

Ra's ability is a little nicer as far as destroying monsters (give up 1000 lifepoints to destroy 1 monster on the field) but I still stick with Slifer the Sky Dragon. :D

Archived