Yugioh GX:The Next Generation

Silent Member

These are the characters. Not as good as if found on internet.

2006310253117812510_rs.jpgOplo Olpo

2006007566785594658_rs.jpgJhon Lou

2002141298698807874_rs.jpgSalta Garks

2001012792459728467_rs.jpgDev Ingel Loper (a.k.a. Dev I.L.(bad guy))

2004317525657794542_rs.jpgMr.Ren

Episode 1:Oplo's Big Day

Thump!"Hey, caref-" Salta said, while hurrying to the ceremony. It was a big day.

"You watch it," Oplo spat back.

"S-S-Sorry, will never happen again."

"You better make sure of that."

As Oplo walked on, Salta backed away. "Do you want to come with me?" groaned Oplo. He really didn't like the idea.

"Sure."

"Welcome new students. Today you will face the older students in battles. Good luck to all of you," said Dev Loper. He thought Hehehe. Those fools. They have no idea what's in store for them.

To Be Continued...

how do you use manga

Episode 1:Oplo's Big Day Part 2

Oplo thought about the dueling. "Why me, why me?" he grumbled. At that moment Salta came over.

"Do you want to duel?" she asked.

"Sure, get your game on."

"Let's duel!" they cried in unison.

"I'll go first. I summon Black Fire Lord. Now I end my turn." Oplo declared.

To Be Continued...

I'll post it all.

Episode 1:Oplo's Big Day

Thump!"Hey, caref-" Salta said, while hurrying to the ceremony. It was a big day.

"You watch it," Oplo spat back.

"S-S-Sorry, will never happen again."

"You better make sure of that."

As Oplo walked on, Salta backed away. "Do you want to come with me?" groaned Oplo. He really didn't like the idea.

"Sure."

"Welcome new students. Today you will face the older students in battles. Good luck to all of you," said Dev Loper. He thought Hehehe. Those fools. They have no idea what's in store for them.

Oplo thought about the dueling. "Why me, why me?" he grumbled. At that moment Salta came over.

"Do you want to duel?" she asked.

"Sure, get your game on."

"Let's duel!" they cried in unison.

"I'll go first. I summon Black Fire Lord. Now I end my turn." Oplo declared.

"Okay, I summon Lover Jouster. Attack his Black Fire Lord!"

"Not so fast. Black Fire Lord cannot be destroyed by a level four or lower monster."

"Errrrrrhhh, I end my turn."

"Good. I play Black Fire. Now Black Fire Lord gains 500 ATK points. Attack Lover Jouster! Oh yeah, did I mention that if he attacks a LIGHT type monster, the difference between its DEF points and my monster's ATK points come out of your Life Points."

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I play one card face-down and end my turn."

To Be Continued...

Extract from the Tournaments of Prestige:

Willaim laughed horribly as Reign-Beaux appeared in front of him. (Reign-Beaux: 2500 ATK)

"You'd best reconsider," replied Robert, as Trignominciar's attack and defense points swelled to 3200/2800.

Egyap clutched her heart as Cosmic Warrior - Fire was disintegrated, and her life points fell to a measly 100.

Now all my Cosmic Warriors return to me, at the cost of half my life points!" (Egyap: 50)

That, I think, is what Professor Cobra is referring to...

Also explain any card effects inside the dialogue, it makes the whole thing run smoother:

"Then," smirked Egyap, "Cosmic Warrior - Earth, means your set spell-trap is destroyed!"

"And since, due to your field spell, my Fallen Angel - Enataar LV 5 has been on the field for, technically, 3 end phases, I can trade her in... for the ultimate! The almighty! The Fallen Angel - Enataar LV 7!"

Etcetra.

Its' also a good idea to make the chapters longer, though not too long, or people will take too long to read them and then get distracted. I'd say a nice length is between 2/5 pages (in 12 size Times New Roman) in Word. Go longer than that, and you could probably break them into smaller chapters.

Sorry, but as for plot lines, that should really be determined by the settings. TotalObelisks' is set in your average(ish) neighbourhood, terrorized by shadow duelists searching for souls. That in itself opens up infinite possibilities: he could let the characters get trapped in the Shadow Realm, etc. (I'm not going to keep going, otherwise I might acidentally uncover all of TO's own plotlines through sheer, as it were, unluck.)

Mine, on the other hand is set in the middle of a pro circuit of duelists. Again, that opens up possibilities.

Its' all about the settings. Establish the settings: and then the dominoes will fall into the place like a pack of cards. Checkmate.

(IE: Set the surroundings, and the rest should come naturally.)

Archived