Yu-Gi-Oh! 6D's Passing Tourches [Started / Accepting]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, here is my App.

[spoiler=Application]Username: Cody Frost
Name: Felix Ignatius
Appearance: Felix is a tall and pale figure with short oil colored hair. He is tanned, has a goatee and trimmed sideburns, and the center of his eyes (where his pupils are) completely white, with the exception of a very faint red border between his pupil and his green iris. He wears a black jacket (like the one from one of the characters in my avatar) zipped with blue jeans. This is when he is NOT dueling. When he duels, his clothing transmutates (in a computer like fashion) into a bleach white coat that resembles the coat of Lucciano from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. Only when he is on this state does one realize that Felix is not human. The red lining in his eyes glows and shifts into a triangular like shape that the duelist can see clearly. It makes many wonder if he's really...human.
Equipment:
[spoiler=Duel Disk]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100315202013/ycm/images/c/c0/Daisuke%27s_Duel_Disk.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Duel Runner]
[img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2009/354/e/5/FF7_motorcycle_by_KeNjIiAnImEkInG.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Felix looks like a very tranquil person, but that is only a vizard that hides his new personality. He is cruel and punishing, but in dueling and in the physical arts. He is patient, and when he plays his part he makes sure it is done with effectiveness.
Bio: He arrived seemingly from nowhere and his existence is almost a complete blur to the people whom have seen him around. All they did know about Felix was his name and that wherever he was seen, anywhere from 5 to 12+ duelists went missing. They also took in the notice of a very faint [i]humming[/i] sound coming from the man...but they always brushed that aside. Although several local police stations have been alerted by these strange incidents, many choose not to take the initiative to track him down as officers also disappeared when they chased the man. Only one person was ever found, and that person laid dead. It was for this very reason that they had named him, the [i]Angel of Death[/i].
Deck Type: Machine Emperor Ignel Infinity Deck
[/spoiler]

You took way to many liberties in the bio, the people are supposed to be mysterious cyborgs from parts unknown so what happened to your guy isn't bad it just doesn't work for the plot, actually I thought it was pretty good but just can't use it in this RP; if you make the guy look like a cyborg and take out the bio and just explain some of the things he's done since coming to this world it would be better for the plot.

Username: Dark Hero FlashMan
Name: [color=green]Jester[/color] (Real name a mystery)
Appearance: [spoiler][IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m489/ArcaneMaster23/Greed3.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Equipment: [spoiler=Duel Disk][IMG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/e12marvelo12/AkiosDuelDiskcopy.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Duel Runner][IMG]http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/40kendgame/DuelRunner.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
Personality: Jester lives up to his name. He is comical, impulsive and will do nearly everything to make some one laugh. He will become serious in duels if stakes are on the line, but he prefers to entertain rather than duel. He wears a smile on his mask to hide his face, which has been horribly scared in an accident.
Side: Signer - Back Claw
Bio: (Working on it)
Deck Type: Dark Carnival - Jester/Clown/Toon deck
[spoiler=Signer Dragon][img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7718/67047.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore]1 tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Toon Monsters

When this card is Syncro Summoned successfully, you may gain life equal to the combined ATK of all face up "Toon" monsters you control. This card's Attribute is treated as DARK, WIND, FIRE, EARTH, and WATER. If this card would be destroyed by a Spell or Trap your opponent controls, you may select a face up "Toon" Monster you control and destroy it instead. Once per turn, you may remove 1 "Toon" monster in your Graveyard to have this card gain half of the removed monsters original ATK and 1 Effect from the removed monster until the End Phase.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Hope its good enough

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Username: Pokefanatic [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Name: Usia Mochia
Appearance: [spoiler='Pic'][/size][/font][font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size=2][URL=http://img17.imageshack.us/i/63874226.jpg/][IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2984/63874226.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2][/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Equipment: [spoiler='Duel disk'][/size][/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size=2][URL=http://img688.imageshack.us/i/0707461592e1aba54fbe206.png/][IMG]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6178/0707461592e1aba54fbe206.png[/IMG][/URL][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4][/spoiler][/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4][spoiler='Duel Runner'][/size][/font][font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size=2][URL=http://img859.imageshack.us/i/63896624.jpg/][IMG=http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/9555/63896624.jpg][/IMG][/URL][/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2][/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Personality: Very relaxed and careless with life but dueling he is serious and calculating. a good kid with a deceptive look. He has lead many downwith his careless ways of not doing anything and has droped out of school.[/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]
[/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Side: Back claw[/size][/font][font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Deck Type: a syncro deck wich forms around summoning syncros from the wierdest of places[/size][/font]

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1306094519' post='5225615']
I am going with multiply piece emperors so you can make up the [b]effects[/b] for Machine Emperor Ignel.
[/quote]

How about Asterisks and Cubic, They are single card in both anime and real life (if released yet) and what effect (anime or real life) should be used?

Regardless, if possible, I want to reserve Asterisks.
App is being worked on as we speak.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1306117981' post='5226311']
You took way to many liberties in the bio, the people are supposed to be mysterious cyborgs from parts unknown so what happened to your guy isn't bad it just doesn't work for the plot, actually I thought it was pretty good but just can't use it in this RP; if you make the guy look like a cyborg and take out the bio and just explain some of the things he's done since coming to this world it would be better for the plot.
[/quote]

Well I had to make up [i]something[/i]. I guess this means we're making it almost EXACTLY like the show, except the time is displaced a bit. Alright, I'll edit my app.

Edit: Actually, could you give an example of a Meklord bio? >_< I'm a bit brain dead atm...

Dark Hero FlashMan, the Dragon is to Toon orientated try being broader in what it helps and it should be 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)
Pokefanatic, for a signer that is way to little
Lazaruz, Asterisks will use its anime effect and includes the Machine Imperial cards, Cubic will have copies of the parts to the machine emperors in the deck and an alternative means of summoning essentially a cubic core or the equivalent the person with it gets to choose also Asterisks is already reserved.
Cody Frost,
Mechlord Gin had made a name for himself in the underworld by assassinating many of syndicate heads and taking over their territory no one knew why he was doing it but it had something to do with causing as much havoc as possible.
that is a short version someone could make it bigger.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1306189769' post='5227955']
Okay only thing is he needs to look like a cyborg, and it should be more WTF then the three emperors of Yilaster.
[/quote]

:blink: come again?

Also, the three emperors of Yilaster didn't look [i]entirely[/i] like cyborgs from human prospective. The faint [i]humming[/i] noise people hear coming from him is his internal body working...because he is a Cyborg. The pic is just to show what people see. BUT, if it is still not acceptable then I guess I can try and find another pic :/

That...and you didn't really give the "specific" information for a Meklord app so it's a little difficult knowing exactly the realm of a Meklord character for this RP even if it's similar to the show. After all, Lucciano, Jose, and Placido weren't robots to begin with. They were human.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1306197980' post='5228165']
Also we need girl characters so far we've had all guys.
[/quote]

My character's a [s]girl[/s] woman. OK, she's not exactly important and is twice the age of nearly everyone else, but at least it's someone without a Y chromosome. I try.

Well, since there should be at least one female amongst the villains (well all the signers are male, so no hope there), and I don't have a signer/mechlord character, I'll submit a second app:

Username: Time Psyduck. [color="#000080"]Again.[/color]
Name: Miku
Appearance: Miku is very small, at barely 4 feet tall, and having a thin frame. Her hair, which is sky blue, falls just past her shoulders, and frames her face, which is metal over the right eye and very pale, almost porcelain-looking, elsewhere. The one eye which is visible is the same colour as her hair. Her usual outfit is what seems to be a rather frilly black dress, along with a matching bonnet and boots. Her skin, like her face, is almost unnaturally pale by any standards, and unusually rigid and durable. Her left arm, however, is formed of what appears to be the same metal as covers where her right eye would be, and has a very obvious mechanical look. Her movements are, when she's calm, very stiff and artificial, leading to her not seeming real - although this isn't always the case.
Equipment: Her duel disk is a simple small oblong, which only seems to be present on her left arm when dueling, or shortly before or after it. Some of the lace on her dress seems to construct the card zones from an energy field when she duels. Although she's unable to use a duel runner, she has spherical 'wheels' in her feet, which allow her to turbo duel.
Personality: Miku might seem to be a sweek, quiet, if strange, girl, as long as she doesn't do or say anything. Once she does, however, it's clear that whatever planet she may be on, it isn't Earth. She seems to have little grip on reality, or at least the one she's in, and little regard for morals or ethics. She places no value on human life, and may not value anything. If she does show any discretion in what she does, it's likely to be for some reason not entirely connected to why she should be. She has a very child-like curiosity, which only makes things worse, as with nothing to restrain her she will satisfy her curiosity - regardless of the damage or death that may result.
Side: Mechlord - Skiel
Bio: Miku seems to have appeared out of a park where many children hung out. At first it was minor cuts and bruises, but soon children were being seriously injured, all in the same place, all talking about 'the creepy girl with the massive monster', but all with different injuries. When children started dying, or even vanishing, not being seen again (at least not alive), worried parents started looking for her. They fared little better, since even competent duelists amongst them couldn't best her, and were ending up in the same states as the children. This has been going on for a few weeks now - security is aware of her, but can't do much aside from advise people to stay away from that park, which has just caused her range to increase. Recent reports seem to indicate she has weapons, and has used them, although dueling still seems more common.
Deck Type: Machine Emperor Skiel

Archived