The "Secret Rare" effect ?

Masteryder

Question

I saw that some of the cards made here had the little effect that made them look like secret or ultimate rares
An example from a dbz card topic :
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2w31bnd.jpg[/img]

And I was wondering if there is a tutorial or something that explains how to do it?

Thank you

3 answers to this question

The are people in shops that have templates and can make your card turn into a secret rare look. They may also have templates for other cool effects too. All for just some points. It requires some digital editing in GIMP or Photoshop however. Just ask and they'll do it.

Hey! this is my card! Hehe! I add the holo by 1 holo image I've got! Anyway, if you like I can give you the image, then you must use GIMP or Photoshop to make the job done. (I use GIMP cuz it's free and you can do the same things you can do on Photoshop). If you know, GIMP and PS are using layers! That mean's: You must open the card image with GIMP, then go: "File>open image with new layer" and open the holo image. Resize it to fit the pic of the card. Then go to layers (right side of your monitor), choose the holo image and change it from normal to Dodge.

I'll sent you the image with PM.

Archived