Chaos Morpher - Voss [for bhim's contest] pic edited

The_Weasel_46

This will be my newbie attempt to score at least a 5/10 on bhim's contest, please review (over/underpowered, rating, OCG, etc.)

And if you can figure out how to make the effect shorter,

PLEASE TELL ME!!! RIGHT NOW IT'S THE SIZE OF TEXAS!

Thank you. :)

wty9tg.jpg

The effect reads (*sigh*):You may choose to Special Summon this card by removing all monsters in your Graveyard from play. If you Normal Summon this card, then monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect (besides this card) are not affected by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards that specifically designate 1 monster on the field as a target. Once per turn, during the Standby Phase, you may remove 1 card in your hand with this card on the field from play to select 1 of your other monsters that has been removed from play and Special Summon it to your side of the field as a Normal Monster. At the End Phase of the turn in which this card's effect was activated, destroy the selected monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

that pic has been overused sooo much. i used it myself once before and ive seen a lotta other people use it aswell. umm the ocg is ok' date=' but a few errors. overall 7.5/10 not bad :)

[/quote']

Thanks, man. I changed the pic (actually I like this one better ;P)

I also changed the effect, but accidentally made it longer.

Oops.

Archived