Insane Bike Design (In Need of Help)

Kocrow17

A friend of mine needs to draw a bike design for his auto class. I suggested making the absolute craziest thing that we can come up with. However, we still need help comming up with more ideas for the bike.

Our ideas so far:

-Missiles that shoot Dinosaurs on impact with the target. (The dinos are inside the the missile)

-Laser guided tassels on the handel bars. (Tassels that twirl with the precision of a laser.)

-A hand glider mounted on the top of the bicycle. Also, the hang glider is on fire.

Newly Added Features:

-Towing the Death Star

-Retractable Spiked Tires

-97 Gears

This is the slogan we came up with for the bike:

"It?s as awesome as it is impractical!"

• Administrators

Here's some questions for you to ponder:

How will Missiles that shoot out Dinosaurs on impact with the target enhance the bike riding experience? How would these function? How would you make this appeal to the average everday consumer?

Are Laser guided tassels on the handel bars. (Tassels that twirl with the precision of a laser.) a realistic idea? Is it really possible to to have something like that on the handle bars, where an accident could occer very easily? How can you sell this idea to the target market?

How doe you expect A hand glider mounted on the top of the bicycle. Also, the hang glider is on fire. to be safe? You could come up with some cool devices to keep the rider safe. Maybe a glass chamber that houses the fire. If you come up with a solution, how are you going to show the consumer the advantages of this device over regular bikes?

I hope this helps......once you answer these questions you can do some sketching and develop your idea. Good luck!

PS you do not have to tell me the answers, answer these questions to yourself and it will increase the quality of your design.

• Administrators
insanity (sometimes, madness) is a semi-permanent severe disorder of the mind, typically as a result of mental illness.

The definition of insane.

When did he say this wasn't serious? Why would he bother posting this design if he wasn't serious about it? Yes, it's a crazy design, and he wants to have fun, but these are just questions to help him along. Do not hate, totalobelisk.

Just a suggestion, the dinosaur could be enclosed in the missile then upon impact the dinosaur could pop out of its sell so to speak and do its thing. Mabie you could have retractable climbing spikes built into the wheels so you sould ride up the mountain/cliff/hill, that way you dont have to lug the bike up a rock face to use the burning hang glider effectively. Oh and the suspention needs to equel that of a 4x4 car whatever that is.

Archived