Phantom Beast Support

Boss Z

[color="#2F4F4F"]SD22-EN001 Phantom Beast Lord Chimeroth(Ultra Rare)
SD22-EN002 Phantom Beast Salt-Water-Spearman (Super Rare)
SD22-EN003 Phantom Beast Egg Shield Hatchling (Super Rare)[/color]
[color="#FF8C00"]SD22-EN004 Phantom Beast Cross-Wing
SD22-EN005 Phantom Beast Hild Horn
SD22-EN006 Phantom Beast Rock-Lizard
SD22-EN007 Phantom Beast Thunder-Pegasus
SD22-EN008 [acronym='Gazelle the King of Mystical Beasts needs its name changes as it is actually part of this Archtype']Gazelle the King of Phantom Beasts[color="#FF0000"]*[/color][/acronym]
SD22-EN009 Enraged Battle Ox
SD22-EN010 Gene-Warped Warwolf
SD22-EN011 Pitch-Black Warwold
SD22-EN012 Manticore of Darkness
SD22-EN013 Elephun
SD22-EN014 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
SD22-EN015 Hyena [b]x2[/b]
SD22-EN016 Hypocorn
SD22-EN017 Des Koala
SD22-EN018 Beast King Barbaros
SD22-EN019 Ape Fighter[/color]
[color="#00FF00"][color="#2F4F4F"]SD22-EN020 Phantom Beast's Forest Tale[/color]
SD22-EN021 Foolish Burial
SD22-EN022 Mystical Space Typhoon
SD22-EN023 Rush Recklessly
SD22-EN024 Burial from a Different Dimension
SD22-EN025 Spiritual Forest
SD22-EN026 Wild Nature's Release [b]x2[/b]
SD22-EN027 Monster Reincarnation
SD22-EN028 Reload
SD22-EN029 Pot of Avarice[/color]
[color="#2F4F4F"]SD22-EN030 Primal Focus[/color]
[color="#9932CC"]SD22-EN031 Horn of the Phantom Beast [b]x2[/b]
SD22-EN032 Beast Rising
SD22-EN033 Royal Oppresion
SD22-EN034 Skill Drain
SD22-EN035 Adhesive Trap Hole
SD22-EN036 Return from the Different Dimension
SD22-EN037 Threatening Roar[/color]

[center]I Have Been Incredibly into the idea of Making Phantom Beasts into a Much more Useful and Playable archtype
Basically Players will have a rather Agro-eqsue Deck, Capable of producing Good Monsters and powering them up to make them even bigger
I am Producing my First Structure Deck, which has 5 New Cards
And 35 re-prints, of corse
The Purspose of this Deck is to be a Beginer's Turbo Deck... and 3 Copies of this Thing Should be able to make nearly Any Player have a Good Deck... atleast in theory
This is missing some Key Beast-Warriors, and by "some" I mean 3 Copies of Reborn Tengu, but can't give a new player EVERYTHING...
I was thinking that this may actually be TOO powerful for a Structure Deck... but then I remembered, That isn't really the point of this Topic... its the New Support Cards

My basic Idea with the 5 New Cards for the Deck are the Following:

[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
If you have 4 or more "Phantom Beast" monsters, including "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts", in your Graveyard, you can banish 2 monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to select up to 2 cards on the field and return them to the hand.

[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
When a Beast- or Beast-Warrior-type monster destroys a monster by battle, you can banish this card from your Graveyard to draw 1 card. If that card is a "Gazelle the King of Mytical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" card you can reveal it to draw 1 more card.

[img]http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 banished Beast- or Beast-Warrior-Type monster to your hand. Then, send 1 "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8490/9840d.jpg[/img]
Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" monster in your Graveyard to send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. Up to twice per turn, if a Spell or Trap card would target a Face-up monster(s) you control you can banish 1 "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" monster from your Graveyard instead.

[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3575/9840.jpg[/img]
Activate when your opponent's monster declares an attack, send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. Select and banish 1 Beast- or Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. The attacking monster loses ATK equal to the original ATK of the selected monster until the End Phase.

[size="1"]I'm in the process of creating a few more Phantom Beast Monsters... Hope to have them up soon...[/size]

[color="#FF0000"][size="1"]If I ever Get around to Writing My FanFic, one of the Main Characters will be a Phantom Beast User, one of the few people to use an ACTUAL Archtype...[/size][/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"][size="6"]There will be at least 1 person Dumb enough to ask for a source of this Deck or ask why I posted it here... Don't be the Idiot who does not realize that these are [u][i][b]CUSTOM CARDS[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]

More Phantom Beast Support can be Found: [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/251264-phantom-beast-support-ii/]Here[/url][/center]

Hahaha, Thank you Legend!
I kept looking bat at the real Phantom Beasts for inspiration and at my Deck, which uses namely Graveyard Effect Monsters to get the points needed
Cross-Wing and Thunder-Unicorn are Graveyard Effects, Wild Horn and Rock-Lizard are Field Effects
They Didn't Seem too Broken to me... but They could go Turbo for Sure

I just randomly Fell in Love with the Phantom Beasts and I was hoping ZeXal will get a Player who Mains them...
They are honestly a Great idea for an Archtype, but sadly they are based off of the White Knight Archtype, so they may never get support

When you have a card twice it won't have 2 different codes...just put the code and a x2 next to it...XD

Also You are mixing the terms Remove fromplay and banish in the same cards...stick to 1

Deck is not OP for a structure TBH

Also cards are nice...and balanced...You should have at least 1 of them support Beast Warriors in General much as DW field support fiends in general...XD

also Power Wall isn't a IRL card...if I remember.

[quote name='Silverbolt' timestamp='1306632513' post='5238694']
When you have a card twice it won't have 2 different codes...just put the code and a x2 next to it...XD

Also You are mixing the terms Remove from play and banish in the same cards... stick to 1

Deck is not OP for a structure TBH

Also cards are nice...and balanced...You should have at least 1 of them support Beast Warriors in General much as DW field support fiends in general...XD

also Power Wall isn't a IRL card...if I remember.
[/quote]
Ma Responce:
[list][*]I did not know that, thats good to know, I'll go change to OP
[*]And Damn... Its just the new wording is confusing and I switch back to what I am used to without even knowing it
[*]That is a Good thing
[*]I'm Glad you find the cards nice and balanced, and hopefully they are good enough to bring the Archtype Up a Notch... I'll see which one I can switch the effect on[color="#FFFFFF"]... Edit: The trap Cards is...[/color]
[*]No, it isn't IRL, which is why I said what I said, but I can change it if you would like me to(?)
[/list]

But this really isn't for the Deck itself
I'll make the changes to the cards and I guess I'll change Power Wall

Think I made the All Needed Changes...

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1306638499' post='5238880']
finally, some Gazelle support

1 card though you forgot to say who's hand

overall though you did very well for these cards

9.5/10
[/quote]
Its not Gazelle support, Gazelle himself Sucks SO badly... Phantom Beasts on the Other Hand are good...
And cards always return to their Owner's Hand, so why would I want to say otherwise??
Thank you though :)
I'm glad I apparently did good here

I am planning to make Salt-Water Spearman's First Effect more Generic, so that it works for all Beast- and Beast-Warrior-Types

Chimeroth: awesome design/10, nothing else to say

Spearsman: "If that card is a "Gazelle the King of Mytical Beasts" or "Phantom Beast" monster, you can reveal it to your opponent and draw 1 more card."

Good, an archetype-specific bfadd could be nice.

Hatchling: Good, Beast-Type would be cooler.

Tale: pointless atm

focus: an attack modifier that activates at attack declaration, terrible

Yeah, I thought They needed an Awesome boss monster

I'll change the OCG in a bit

I'll make an Bfadd with another card I am working on for the Archtype

Everything is Beast-Warrior Type, the Beast Addiotions in the effects are only for Gazelle, who is horrible, but i guess i understand what you mean, but If I did, than you couldn't run Solidarity... which is a beautiful card for a Beat Down Archtype

The Field Spell is to fill the Graveyard, you won't have Rykos if you are going for a Solid Build and the Phantom Beasts Gain Great Advantage from having certain monsters in the Graveyard, the card is VERY nice for them... but the second Effect is rather useless, I know, its still helpful sometimes though

Tell me what I should switch Focus to?? I knew it wasn't that great, but I completely ranout of ideas...

EDIT: I'm Working on Fixing the Field Spell and the Trap Card... or just the Field Spell, as the Trap Card doesn't really matter (as Proven by the Dark World's Structure Deck)
Anyone have an Idea what to replace the Secondary Effect with?
I was thinking like a Gold Sarchophagus Kind of Effect...

Archived