FINISHED: Evil Toon Cards

Brushfire

OK to start here are the rules:

1. No inverts.

2. No over-powered monsters, e.g. 5000+ attack.

3. No non-background cards.

4. Year must be set to "2008".

5. The type must be "Evil Toon".

You must make one of the following cards:

Evil Toon Dark Magician

Evil Toon Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Evil Toon Jinzo

Evil Toon Harpie Lady

Evil Toon Insect Queen

You also must make this card as well:

Evil Toon World

For bonus points you may make: (Post as well as one of the cards above)

Evil Toon Winged Dragon of Ra

Evil Toon Slifer the Sky Dragon

Evil Toon Obelisk the Tormentor.

Prizes:

1st: 3 rep + 10 points.

2nd: 2 rep + 5 points.

3rd: 1 rep + 3 points.

PLEASE ENTER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This contest is now over, and I will now announce the winners:

1. jz82 (tied 1st)

2. devil jin (tied 1st)

3. SushiTheLegend

4. redmario

5. shi kaze

Thank you all for entering, it makes me feel like my first tournament was a great success.

Entry reserved. Here are my entrys for your contest i chose to do Evil Toon Jinzo and Evil Toon World. I'm sorry if my Jinzo picture is not very good it was the best resolution i could get it too. I hope you enjoy them.

This is Evil Toon Jinzos text if you can't read it:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Evil Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can special summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters level 6 or more. When "Evil Toon World" on the field is destroyed destroy this card as well. As long as this card remains face up on the field, all trap cards are negated. When this monster destroys an opponents monster your opponent must discard a Trap card from there hand or lose 1000 life points.

[attachment=22114][attachment=22113]

Entry reserved. Here are my entrys for your contest i chose to do Evil Toon Jinzo and Evil Toon World. I'm sorry if my Jinzo picture is not very good it was the best resolution i could get it too. I hope you enjoy them.

This is Evil Toon Jinzos text if you can't read it:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Evil Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can special summon this card from your hand' date=' but Tributes are required for monsters level 6 or more. When "Evil Toon World" on the field is destroyed destroy this card as well. As long as this card remains face up on the field, all trap cards are negated. When this monster destroys an opponents monster your opponent must discard a Trap card from there hand or lose 1000 life points.

[/quote']

Oh yes I could read it and I like.

Hey its me again i got two more Evil toons i would like to submit they are Evil Toon Harpie and Evil Toon Insect Queen. I hope you like them. Here is Insect Queens text if you can't read it:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Evil Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can special summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters level 7 or more. This card cannot attack unless without Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field. This card gains 200 Atk from each monster on your side of the field. When this card destroys one of your opponents your opponent must discard two cards from there hand or else lose 1000 life points. Special Summon 1 "Insect Monster Token" (Insect-Type/EARTH/1 Star/ATK 100/DEF 100) in Attack Position on your side of the field at the end of each turn that this card destroys your opponent's monster.

I really think that my Evil Toon Harpie is my best but i'll let you decide...

[attachment=22246][attachment=22247]

MY ENTRY!!!:mrgreen:

tbluephpbi6.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck when 'blue-eyes toon dragon' on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of 'toon world' being destroyed. This card's ATK is decreased by 1000 for each shadow counter on your face-up 'evil toon world'. While this card has less than 3000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle or attack. While this card has 3000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. This card is destroyed if you don't have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field.

bookphpmp0.jpg

You can only activate this card by destroying a face-up 'toon world' on your side of the field to the graveyard and paying 1000 lifepoints. when you activate this card, place 3 shadow counters on this card. once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, remove a shadow counter from this card.

Hope u like them!:mrgreen:(Ill post the gods later...)

ill enter i guess

EvilToonHarpieLady.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Evil Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are still required for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Evil Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control an Evil Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Evil Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Evil Toon Monster as an attack target. All WIND monsters gain 300 ATK.

BlueEyesEvilToonDragon.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Evil Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are still required for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Evil Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control an Evil Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Evil Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Evil Toon Monster as an attack target. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each "Evil Toon" in both players' Graveyard.

EvilToonWorld.jpg

Discard 1 card from your hand, then pay 500 Life Points to activate this card.

What does "*BUMP*" mean anyways?...

But here r my gods!!!!:D

obelisktoonphpnz1.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by tributing 3 monsters while you have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. This card's ATK decreases by 1000 for each shadow counter on your face-up 'evil toon world'. While this card has less than 4000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle. While this card has 4000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. This card is destroyed if you don't have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. You may discard 2 cards from your hand to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This card is returned to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn you summoned it.

slifertoonphphe1.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by tributing 3 monsters while there is a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. The ATK and DEF of this card is X000, where X is the number of cards in your hand. This card's attack is decreased by 1000 for each shadow counter on your 'toon world'. While this card has less than 5000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle. While this card has 5000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. While this card is on your side of the field, your hand size limit is 5. This card is returned to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn you summoned it.

eviltoonphpnc5.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by tributing 3 monsters while you have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. Choose two of the tributed monsters. this card's ATK and DEF is equal to the selected monster's ATK. This card's ATK decreases by 1000 for each shadow counter on your face-up 'evil toon world'. While this card has less than 4000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle. While this card has 4000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. This card is destroyed if you don't have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. This card is returned to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn you summoned it.

ur propably wondering abt the fusion mode...-.-

But anyways... It kinda fuses the inner evil combined and brought out by the evilness of the evil side of the "toon book".:D

What does "*BUMP*" mean anyways?...

But here r my gods!!!!:D

obelisktoonphpnz1.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by tributing 3 monsters while you have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. This card's ATK decreases by 1000 for each shadow counter on your face-up 'evil toon world'. While this card has less than 4000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle. While this card has 4000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. This card is destroyed if you don't have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. You may discard 2 cards from your hand to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This card is returned to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn you summoned it.

slifertoonphphe1.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by tributing 3 monsters while there is a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. The ATK and DEF of this card is X000' date=' where X is the number of cards in your hand. This card's attack is decreased by 1000 for each shadow counter on your 'toon world'. While this card has less than 5000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle. While this card has 5000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. While this card is on your side of the field, your hand size limit is 5. This card is returned to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn you summoned it.

eviltoonphpnc5.jpg

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by tributing 3 monsters while you have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. Choose two of the tributed monsters. this card's ATK and DEF is equal to the selected monster's ATK. This card's ATK decreases by 1000 for each shadow counter on your face-up 'evil toon world'. While this card has less than 4000 ATK it cant be destroyed by battle. While this card has 4000 or more ATK it can attack your opponent directly. This card is destroyed if you don't have a face-up 'evil toon world' on your side of the field. This card is returned to your fusion deck during the end phase of the turn you summoned it.

ur propably wondering abt the fusion mode...-.-

But anyways... It kinda fuses the inner evil combined and brought out by the evilness of the evil side of the "toon book".:D

It bumps it up to the top of the Forum.

Archived