Naruto Saga's - Episode 1[Started/Accepting]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1307097469' post='5250723']
I just thought of something.. would a custom kekkei tota be allowed? ^^' (kekkei tota is like dust release an advanced release fusion of three or more normal releases)
[/quote]
If the bloodline's traits posses some strange mutation that allows an ability to occur in some/most of their off-spring(The Bloodline's power/kekkei genkai) And this Allows the combination of three or more releases. Then Yes, I do not see why not. But if this comes without a weakness/restriction/Draw-back than I can not allow it.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]Name:[/b]Ikimono Hatake
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Personality:[/b]Ikimono or simply Mono-chan is devilish, cunning, genius, level headed and has distaste for most people.
[b]Appearence:[/b][IMG]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n563/DecietfulKing/IkimonoHatake.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Bio:[/b]Ikimono formally known as "The Angel of Konoha" before his "death". He disappeared after learning of his ancestor's story and the power he obtained by gaining the Sharingan. So wondering to surpass the power of his ancestor Ikimono became a missing-nin. Being S-Rank he was hunted but easily dispatched the ANBU ninja sent after him. He arrived at laboratory after defeating ninja who tried to capture him. During his escapade into the laboratory Ikimono found the leader of the recently reformed Akatsuki. The man asked Ikimono if he wanted power that surpassed his ancestor and he said yes. So after countless experiments on his right eye, the man finally infused the power of the Sharingan into it. He also begged to put one in his left one as well which he happily complied. He also injected Uchiha blood into him he was able to control and release it. Since then he joined the Akatsuki without fully understanding his leader's main goal. He usually only uses the one in his right eye.
[b]Jutsu:[/b][spoiler=His Jutsu]
Black Lighting Release: Black Chidori, Black Kirin, Black Panther
Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique, Susanoo, Amaterasu
Earth Release:Tearing Earth Turning Palm, Swamp of the Underworld
Lava Release:Melting Apparition Technique, Lava Globs
Heaven Release: Shining Wing Technique, The user creates to wings on his/her back by letting mass amounts of Chakra to each feather enabling flight it also increase speed to the point where some opponent's wont be able to see the opponent. Unless the user has a large amount of Chakra knowing this technique would be useless.[/spoiler]
[b]Kekkei Genkai:[/b]
Sharingan in each eye.
Lave Release.
Each given to him by the scientist.

I'll Accept this App if You can Comply to the following three things.

1. Pick Susuno or Amatseru

2. your option above can not be used in a fight unless You have confirmed permision from me as both these techniques would be more of a plot device.

3. There is not currently and has not been an Akatsuki Order/group in this Naruto-Universe as the Creators of this Orginization were never born.(Different people were born in their place and made different desisions. This Changed most of the Events that happened In the Original Naruto-Universe and Why None of the Characters exist here. However all Clans were still made and many of them were not killed off, but prosper greatly. This Leaving the Scientist with a Great deal of Body parts/Blood from Certain Clans to use in Experiments.) In the End, Your Character can not be part of the Akatsuki. You can make your own Missing/Rogue ninja team with your own motives and attempt to get people to Join. I might Post a little spoiler in the first post. BTW, your character can not have killed the trappers NORE have they been killed and the Scientist would not accept a willing patient. The Trappers are actually going to be defeated Mid-starting of the RP.

[quote name='♠Decietful King♠' timestamp='1307135676' post='5251757']
Alright since the robes are differed on my character would you mind if I just made an Akatsuki variation. And why wouldn't the scientist take a willing subject. And he couldn't get stronger bodyguards than the one my character killed? And if you're making me choose I guess I'll choose Amaterasu
[/quote]
(I have the Scientist all made up in my head.)

The Scientist is a Psychotic control freak who Needs to have all of his patients exactly how he likes them, held against their will. His Patients do not normally get away from his lab.

He hires the trappers as they are easy to manage and all they want is pay. He has no interest in using their bodies as experiments as they are adults and the blood injection will not effect them as they need to age for the process to work.

I would like it if you were to take the group into your hands, change the name, and come up with your own goals.

[s]Sounds good...

Be back tomorrow or something...[/s]

Back for now... but I am unsure for how long.

We will have the IC up and running for beginning story plot/explanations for why our non-leaf characters are wandering through the woulds near-by where the trappers are,

At the same time, Kai will be entering the leaf village and going through some back-story explanations. This will be the Time where our small group of Leaf-Ninja(character Apps) will be grouping up and heading into the forest on search for this Terrorist/Mad-sciensist/Monster rumor. Kisame will be put on a mission to search the forests for the Scientist and Out of Curiousity, Kai will lead himself to the Trappers at the same time as Everyone else that wish to participate in this Plot.

The group together will dispatch of the Trappers all together. This is where I stop the explanations and let the imagenation's run-rampent =3

-Remember, you do not have to participate in this plot...

Hey everyone I'm back!!! So Techi I have a question is my character suppose to be good or evil? I know we talked about it briefly last night but I didn't really understand it much since I was half asleep, lol. If you want we can talk about it through PM which will allow my character to be a bit more of a surprise in the beginning of the rp.

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1307146071' post='5252178']
[s]You do not want to know what's going around in my head right now[/s]
[i]Hopefully something Constructive...[/i]

Think we have enough apps yet?
[/quote]

Well, I will always be accepting new apps. (UNLESS IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN THIS RP IF THE NEXT IS ACCEPTED. Then I might decline a good App as we simply can not have him)

If you fully read the first post, then you would understand why I am waiting.

However, you either have read all of the first post and chose to ingore it, or you have not read all of it and completely skipped over it. I'm not pointing it out for you as one of YOUR OWN rules state that you take your RP'ing seriously, and If I'm not wrong, I believe it is a normal Occurance for a Regular RPer who enjoys Rp'ing and is taking it seriously to fully read and understand the First OOC post.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1307146295' post='5252194']
Well, I will always be accepting new apps. (UNLESS IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN THIS RP IF THE NEXT IS ACCEPTED. Then I might decline a good App as we simply can not have him)
[/quote]

Clarification on this post please?

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1307148056' post='5252281']
Clarification on this post please?
[/quote]
It is self-explanitory....

You see, We will be accepting Apps till we all agree that we can not take another, seeings how a good hand-full of the characters will either be under-used in plot-development or completely forgot about by some rpers all together...

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1307148319' post='5252296']
Ah, gotcha. I couldn't get all of that from the original post.
[/quote]
For Everyone's sake, I added what was running through my mind at the time that I didn't type XD

All right sorry for the delay guys but here is my app.

Name: Hayate Masaru
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan
The Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern around the pupil, with a light purple iris and sclera. In addition to enabling the user to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of chakra nature transformation which, literally allows its user to use any technique they wish. It also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques, a series of ninjutsu unique to the Rinnegan user. The Rinnegan also allows the user to see chakra, including otherwise hidden barriers.

Check this link for any and all Rinnegan related Jutsu: http://www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

Jutsu: As the Rinnegan allows the usage to every normal non Kekkai Genkkai based jutsu I shall not list themm all here. But instead I will leave another link below with a list of all jutsu that can be used by my character.

http://www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu
=====================
Village of Allegiance: An Unkown Village hidden in the land of fire.
Rank: Free-lance Shinobi Officer/ AKA free-lance Ninja Police
Personality:
Hayate is a person who was brought up to both protect your comrades yet make sure your mission is completed. He has a sort of sick sense of humour with his enemies and or targets of missions, in which ussually leads to him toying with his opponent since he believes so strongly that he is undefeatable. He likes Ramen, all kinds of rice, sake and other foods. He dislikes the feeling of being alone all the time, which tends to lead to brief moments of abandoning his missions.
Looks: Hayate is a male in his early twenties who stands about five foot eleven. He wears a completely jet black uniform with a jet black robe with three symbols on it. The robe's symbols consist of his former homes Police force symbol which looks similar to a metagama. The other two symbols are a bit lower on its back and are simply symbols in the shape of eyes, their very symbolic to the eyes of his rinnegan. He has black long hair down to just past shoulder height which is ussually left free flowing instead of tied up in any way. He ussually is seen carrying a Katana hidden in a purlple bag like sack, which is just big enought o fit the blade in.
History:
Hayate was found at a very young age by a Legendary Sage who is not very well known. He was brought to a village hidden somwhere in the Land of Fire, secluded from all other villages. Thier Hayate was trained as a sage and learned to harness his powers. At the age of fifteen he was placed into a police force founded by this legendary sage known as "The Masaru Keisatsu Force. He began to do all types of missions in which he new little information about the clients yet had almost all information on the targets. Wether it was privet guarding of an official or the assassinations of the clients enemies Hayate did this for the next six years. he moved up the ranks of the police force till finally a time came for Hayate to leave the village and began his own free lance work. He took on several decent paying jobs from several different villages. When Hayate turned twenty two he came acrossed the Hidden Leaves Village where he over heard several things that peaked his intrest and might turn out to become missions.

I'm to buzy in most things around my Dark Realm cards right now.

We'll talk more business here later.

[quote name='PrimalFear' timestamp='1307150748' post='5252426']
All right sorry for the delay guys but here is my app.

Name: Hayate Masaru
Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan
The Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern around the pupil, with a light purple iris and sclera. In addition to enabling the user to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of chakra nature transformation which, literally allows its user to use any technique they wish. It also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques, a series of ninjutsu unique to the Rinnegan user. The Rinnegan also allows the user to see chakra, including otherwise hidden barriers.

Check this link for any and all Rinnegan related Jutsu: http://www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

Jutsu: As the Rinnegan allows the usage to every normal non Kekkai Genkkai based jutsu I shall not list themm all here. But instead I will leave another link below with a list of all jutsu that can be used by my character.

http://www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu
=====================
Village of Allegiance: An Unkown Village hidden in the land of fire.
Rank: Free-lance Shinobi Officer/ AKA free-lance Ninja Police
Personality:
Hayate is a person who was brought up to both protect your comrades yet make sure your mission is completed. He has a sort of sick sense of humour with his enemies and or targets of missions, in which ussually leads to him toying with his opponent since he believes so strongly that he is undefeatable. He likes Ramen, all kinds of rice, sake and other foods. He dislikes the feeling of being alone all the time, which tends to lead to brief moments of abandoning his missions.
Looks: Hayate is a male in his early twenties who stands about five foot eleven. He wears a completely jet black uniform with a jet black robe with three symbols on it. The robe's symbols consist of his former homes Police force symbol which looks similar to a metagama. The other two symbols are a bit lower on its back and are simply symbols in the shape of eyes, their very symbolic to the eyes of his rinnegan. He has black long hair down to just past shoulder height which is ussually left free flowing instead of tied up in any way. He ussually is seen carrying a Katana hidden in a purlple bag like sack, which is just big enought o fit the blade in.
History:
Hayate was found at a very young age by a Legendary Sage who is not very well known. He was brought to a village hidden somwhere in the Land of Fire, secluded from all other villages. Thier Hayate was trained as a sage and learned to harness his powers. At the age of fifteen he was placed into a police force founded by this legendary sage known as "The Masaru Keisatsu Force. He began to do all types of missions in which he new little information about the clients yet had almost all information on the targets. Wether it was privet guarding of an official or the assassinations of the clients enemies Hayate did this for the next six years. he moved up the ranks of the police force till finally a time came for Hayate to leave the village and began his own free lance work. He took on several decent paying jobs from several different villages. When Hayate turned twenty two he came acrossed the Hidden Leaves Village where he over heard several things that peaked his intrest and might turn out to become missions.
[/quote]
Accepted, Enjoyed reading it =3

Archived