Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ OOC / Started / Not Accepting ]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did you edit this? Should've warned me D: Then you might as well be absent for the rest of this chapter since it'll be wrapping up in the next post.

Also, just to warn, school starts again tomorrow so if I don't post, then I'm probably being worked to death by homework

Yeah. You chose the classes that you want for certain time blocks. Last semester I had at least 3 classes a day but this semester I have 1 class monday, 5 classes on Tuesday and Thursday, 1 class wednesday and no classes friday. You can basically make your schedual however you want as long as you work around when the certain classes are offered.

Also, I love you more! ^^

Well for the most part the classes are about 50 min to an 1:15 min. Maybe a bit longer depending. When you have Bio or Chem labs they are 3 hours. Though if you can get finished with what you need to do then you can leave. So far I never had to stay the whole 3 hours for more than 1 or 2 days. Most of the time we can get done in about 2 hours or so. Sometimes even less. I don't know if it differes from other colleges though. I'm just speaking from the WCU perspective.

That's what happens when you try to out love me.

Hey guys, sorry about me missing for 3 days, my AP US history teacher and his work packets... damn... Anyways, I'm glad to have a three day weekend.

Eyy, I have no idea what to do with Tatsuya. The thing about having these one on one battles is that you don't know what to do with other characters.

Yeah. My parents set it up for me a bit later than what I could have done and then due to the place I originally started at closing we had to go to a new place which my dad was supposed to set up but after a month my mom just did it after i told her about a place a classmate recommended (also somebody who I drove with once). Coincidentally I was with my ex in the back seat today while somebody else drove. But we've been cool for a while. Just wanted to make yo think for a sec, "Dude, that seriously sucks."

Archived