A "SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron" Tribute [41/??]

Cody Frost

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh lol. :P Anyways, I just posted the first SWAT Villain. :3 They're all going to be like that, (not necessarily the Token effect and stuff), mainly in the way they are Summoned. The fusion monsters required will tend to be of a certain type, level, or Attribute and will require the removal of 1 face-down or face-up Spell or Trap on the field. Then they all have their own diverse effects.

I chose someone easy. He's always trying to summon those experiments of his, so a token monster that gains power with his creations was pretty easy to make. The others might be a bit tougher...Though I have a good idea with the Past Master ;3

Some cards have OCG errors, I'll list them for you in this neat spoiler. (Trying to be funny, but fails)

[spoiler=Fixes]

[b][u]SWAT Kat: T-Bone:[/u][/b]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard by sending "Chance Furlong" from your side of the field to the Graveyard while your opponent controls a "SWAT Villain" monster. When this card is Summoned, activate 1 "Turbokat" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Monster and Trap Cards. Once per turn, if a "SWAT [b]Kat[/b]" monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed. If your opponent does not control a "SWAT Villain" monster, return this card to your hand and Special Summon 1 "Chance Furlong" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[i]Bolded part, same goes for Razor.[/i]

[u][b]Chance Furlong:[/b][/u]
When this card is Summoned by the effect of [b][s]a[/s][/b] "SWAT [b]Kat: T-Bone[/b]", Special Summon 1 "Jake Clawson" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. You cannot activate this effect if you already control a face-up "Jake Clawson".

[i]Same goes for Jake. Again. But with "SWAT Kat: Razor" instead of T-Bone.[/i]

[u][b]Commander Ulysses Feral:[/b][/u]
This card can be Special Summoned while there is 1 "SWAT" monster on the field. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Enforcer Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1600) on your side of the field. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "SWAT Kat" [b]monster[/b] from your Deck to your hand.

[u][b]Turbokat:[/b][/u]
This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell or Trap Cards. If you [b]do not[/b] control a "SWAT Kat" monster, destroy this card. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn, you can discard 1 card to activate 1 "Missile", "Rocket" or "Torpedo" Spell or Trap Card from your Deck.

[i]Same goes for all cards that have abbreviations in their effect(s).[/i]

[u][b]Katskis:[/b][/u]
If you [b]do not[/b] control a "SWAT Kat" monster, destroy this card. After activation, this card is treated as an Equip Card that increases the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 [b][s]points[/s][/b]. When this card is removed from the field, banish 1 monster your opponent controls.

[i]"points" is not needed anymore. Simply say "500" or "1000" or whatever the amount would be. Same goes for all other cards with this effect.[/i]

[b][u]Banshee Missile:[/u][/b]
Activate when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card during the Battle Phase or declares an[b][s]d[/s][/b] attack. Negate that Spell or Trap Card and destroy it OR negate the attack of the monster. If you negated a Spell or Trap Card this way, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase. If you negated an attack this way, decrease the ATK OR DEF of all your opponent's monsters by 1000 [b][s]points[/s].[/b]

[i]Remove the "d" and "points". Also, you forgot something in the end. ;D[/i]

[u][b]Blowtorch Missile:[/b][/u]
Send the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Select 1 card in your opponent[b]'[/b]s hand and destroy it. If you control 1 "SWAT Kat: Razor", draw 1 card instead of sending the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

[i]You forgot the thingy (don't remember what it's called)...[/i]

[u][b]Buzz-Saw Missile:[/b][/u]
Activate when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card that adds cards to their hand[s][b]s[/b][/s] or Special Summons a monster(s) [b]onto[/b] the field. Negate that Spell or Trap Card and destroy it and activate its effect(s) as this card's effect(s). If you do not control a face-up "Turbokat" or "Cyclotron", your opponent draws 1 card instead.

[i]Remove the "s", it's not needed there. And I think it should be "onto", but I'm not really 100% sure. If it should be, same goes for all other cards that uses this phrase.[/i]

[u][b]Decoy Missile:[/b][/u]
Activate only when an opponent's card targets 1 or more cards on your side of the field, hand or Graveyard. Negate that card's effect and destroy it. If your opponent controls 1 face-up "SWAT [b]Villain[/b]" monster, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand during the End Phase.

[i]Just a tiny mistake. I wouldn't want to give my "SWAT Kat"s to my opponent...[/i]

Monsters your opponent controls are treated as "SWAT Villain" monsters. Each time a "SWAT Villain" monster is destroyed, place 3 Megakat Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can move any number of Megakat Counters on this card to 1 monster on the field. Monsters with Megakat Counters gain ATK and DEF equal to the number of [b]Megakat[/b] Counters on them x 100.

[i]Not sure if you want ALL kind of counters to give them ATK/DEF. Not sure if you'd put many counter-giving cards into this Deck but ehh...[/i]

[u][b]SWAT Villain: Dr. Viper[/b][/u]
1 Reptile or Plant-Type [b]monster[/b] + 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card + 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card
You can only Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck to your opponent's side of the field, by sending the above cards [b]from[/b] either side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon 1 "Experimental Token" on your side of the field. It has the same Type/Attribute/Level/ATK/DEF as the destroyed monster. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each "Experimental Token" on the field.

[i]"Monster" shouldn't be capitalized. Same goes for all "SWAT Villain"s. And "from", not "fro". Copy/paste? ;D[/i]

[u][b]SWAT Villain: Dark Kat[/b][/u]
[b]1 "SWAT Villain" monster[/b] + 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card
You can only Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck to your opponent's side of the field, by sending the above cards [b]from[/b] either side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Fiend or Psychic-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard. That card's [b]effect(s)[/b] are negated and [b]its[/b] ATK and DEF are decreased by 1000 points. If that monster is used for the Summon of a [b]monster[/b], banish that card instead of sending it to your Graveyard.

[i]I'd just go with "SWAT Villain"... Again, "from". And put "effect(s)" if the monster happens to have more than 1 effect. It should be "its" and not "it's". <_< And "monster"...[/i]

[/spoiler]

Love the new cards! A question though, how does the "2 monsters" part work? (Metallikats)

And a card I made:

[spoiler=TADAAAAAAAA]
[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4759/47839nn.jpg[/img]
"Chance Furlong" and "Jake Clawson" gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Missile" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be activated this turn. If a face-up "Jake Clawson" or "Chance Furlong" leaves the field due to the effect of a "SWAT Kat" monster, you can Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. If you control a face-up "Turbokat" or "Cyclotron" while you control this card, you can destroy this card to Special Summon 1 "Chance Furlong" and 1 "Jake Clawson" from your hand or Graveyard.
[/spoiler]

EDIT: Also, the pic on "Katski[b]s[/b]" only show 1 ski. <_<

Speaking of which, Tom, could you edit your card so that it includes "Torpedo" and "Rocket" Spell or Trap Cards as well. The reason I include "Torpedo" and "Rocket" cards are so that if there are any interesting cards in the real yugioh in the future, these guys would be able to do it. Plus I might make some random weapon cards and they'll include "Torpedo" or "Rocket" in their name. :3 Who knows, maybe you can even pair these guys with "Team Rocket" from Pokemon! XD

[img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8686/47839.jpg[/img]

[code][img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8686/47839.jpg[/img][/code]

"Chance Furlong" and "Jake Clawson" gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Missile", "Rocket" or "Torpedo" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be activated this turn. If a face-up "Jake Clawson" or "Chance Furlong" leaves the field due to the effect of a "SWAT Kat" monster, you can Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. If you control a face-up "Turbokat" or "Cyclotron" while you control this card, you can destroy this card to Special Summon 1 "Chance Furlong" and 1 "Jake Clawson" from your hand or Graveyard.

Added.

I've gots a card for ze set! xD

[center][font="Arial"][spoiler=Putting the Pieces Together][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3466/224359i.jpg[/img]
[i]Activate this card only when you control a face-up "Chance Furlong", a face-up "Jake Clawson", or a face-up "SWAT Kat" monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the above monster by 300 points. During the turn this card is activated, draw 3 cards from your Deck. If one of the drawn cards was a "Cyclotron" or a "Turbokat" Continuous Spell Card, set it face-down in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. During the End Phase, destroy this card and increase your Life Points equal to the Level of all face-up Beast Warrior-Type monsters you control x 200 points.[/spoiler][/i][/font][/center]

[font="Arial"][b]The Link[/b]: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3466/224359i.jpg[/font]

Draw effects are now ALWAYS broken, and I don't think Drawing 3 cards is an exception :P

I mean, A deck that runs SWAT Kats has massive search-ability and recycle. Most of the cards search themselves and the 2 ace monsters search for the signature Spells! Plus, those cards already search for other cards for a variety of combos and attacks. This archtype is powerful for a reason you know ;)

Speaking of which...I haven't made any new cards lately, have I? Gotta make at least 10 cards today...maybe 20 (10 for another set.)

Archived